Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted ʐɛռօχ's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ʐɛռօχ

Staff Member

zen_p

Username: ʐɛռօχ

Name
ʐɛռօχ

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? 22 days, 8 hours

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/player/1446448

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:98778209

Your DiscordID
ʐɛռօχ#8470

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
I usually play on most of the dodgeball servers but recently on US/EU Advanced for Wave and Straight servers.
I would like to moderate on those.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I have been a player on Blackwonder for a while now, and I have been asked by friends that I should become a mod. Some even mistook me for one, so I decided I should just apply to be one since I had already been thinking of becoming one.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you know or have spoken to
Quasar
Zonas
Flixkz Retired
Ckr

How often do you play TF2?
Almost every day

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Normal Punishments

General Disrespect/Spamming/Micspamming: This is very dependent on whether the players involved are joking with each other or not, but excessive banter after a certain point will lead to punishment. Depending on the severity, punishments may progress into a permanent ban. Punishment: Warning > 30-minute gag/mute > 1-hour silence > 6-hour silence > 1-day ban > 3-day ban > Permanent ban.

Cheating: Once I am completely sure they are cheating and I have proof, they will be banned. Non-negotiable.
Punishment: Permanent ban.

Donor Abuse: General misuse of donator perks. I don't like punishing donors as they are supporters of blackwonder, but repeat offenses just show that they bought donator not to support the server.
Punishment: Warning > 2nd Warning > Kick > 1-hour ban > 3-hour ban > 6-hour ban > 12-hour ban > 1-day ban > Permanent ban.

Calladmin Abuse: Abusing the calladmin feature.
Punishment: Warning > 2nd Warning > 1-hour ban > 3-hour ban > 6-hour ban > Permanent Ban.

NSFW Sprays: Inappropriate sprays. Punishment: Spray-banned.

Evading Punishment: Punishment evasion, regardless of the rule that was broken, shows a lack of respect for the rules, and the punishment will be harsh. Changed it up a-bit to be more lenient, Thanks Seraphina.
Punishment: 3-hour ban/gag/mute > 6-hour ban/gag/mute > 12-hour ban/gag/mute > 1-day ban/gag/mute > 3-day ban/gag/mute > 6-day ban/gag/mute > Permanent ban/gag/mute.

NA/EU Dodgeball Punishments:

Instant Kill Reflect: When a player is standing close enough to an enemy player and immediately reflects a reflected rocket to kill them while their airblast is on cooldown. In general, instant reflects are toxic and unfun.
unishment: Warning > Smite > Kick > 12-hour ban > 3-day ban > 1-week ban > Permanent ban.

Stealing Rockets: Stealing a rocket that doesn't belong to you. NA does not have any rules on this, but EU does. Stealing is not really an issue nowadays, so I would be very generous in my punishments.
Punishments: Warning > 2nd Warning > Smite > Kick > 1-hour ban > 6-hour ban > 12-hour ban.

Delaying: This is when the rocket is orbited (circled around the player) many times to delay the round. There is a delay plugin that makes the rocket increase in speed, so orbiting is not really an issue anymore, but there are ways to circumvent this by forcing the rocket to get stuck on ledges, corners, or crevices. This happens a lot on maps like cwg_gym (forcing the rocket in between doors, permanently stalling the match until one team dies) and desert_madness (forcing the rocket behind any of the fences and making the rocket speed up until it escapes).
Punishments: Warning > Smite > Kick > 1-hour ban > 6-hour ban > 12-hour ban > 1-week ban.

Blocking: This happens when a player makes another player's rocket explode by running into it.
Punishments: Warning > Smite > Kick > 1-hour ban > 3-hour ban > 1-day ban > 1-week ban.

On a side note, I really don't like banning people, so permanent bans would be a last resort (besides cheating)

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Blackwonder has come a long way, and I have been wanting to be a part of the team for a long time (Just lacking in the conviction to become one). However, I have decided I want to help moderate the servers and make all of them a place that everyone can join and chill with others.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Born in America, but learned Spanish

Last edited:

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
Hi! Just gonna go over some things.

1CEDAD7A-3296-4AFB-B5AD-A1208351CA88.jpeg

Good playtime, active sessions

No Commbans
1 Previous Ban on record
FCE2CB3C-6B8F-4766-A493-F048BD7B80BA.jpeg

Chatlogs are mostly clean
8276D404-BF01-4AAC-AA06-9EE71DAFB7A7.jpeg
2DA50166-3A73-47DD-8247-A0DB2EC09953.jpeg

Punishment ladders are a little steep, but overall they're fine.

Evading Punishment: Punishment evasion, regardless of the rule that was broken, shows a lack of respect for the rules, and the punishment will be harsh. Depending on their previous punishment, they will either be banned for a few days, weeks, or permanently banned. Punishment: 3-day ban/gag/mute > 1-week ban/gag/mute > Permanent ban/gag/mute.
We'll usually double the prior punishment

App looks solid, and you're more than welcome to edit it anytime. Thanks for your patience, and best of luck!

Attachments

• 0DD93A59-09C5-4A51-B072-F29BA9BFC217.jpeg
    0DD93A59-09C5-4A51-B072-F29BA9BFC217.jpeg
    172.3 KB · Views: 67
  • EC6E047E-9349-48FC-9D19-7FA0B996D60C.jpeg
    EC6E047E-9349-48FC-9D19-7FA0B996D60C.jpeg
    427.2 KB · Views: 65

ʐɛռօχ

Staff Member

zen_p

Hi! Just gonna go over some things.

View attachment 32216
Good playtime, active sessions

No Commbans
1 Previous Ban on record

Chatlogs are mostly clean

Punishment ladders are a little steep, but overall they're fine.

We'll usually double the prior punishment

App looks solid, and you're more than welcome to edit it anytime. Thanks for your patience, and best of luck!
Nice to meet you Seraphina, I hope I can become a part of the team!

ʐɛռօχ

Staff Member

zen_p

This looks like it may be an alt of yours: https://steamcommunity.com/id/skrimteez/. If it is an alt of yours, explain why you failed to disclose this. If not, please explain your connection to this account.
Hello, FishCrimes!
It's a pleasure to meet you!

Regarding your earlier statement, I want to clarify that the account "ItsRoy" does not belong to me, and there is no connection or relation between that account and mine. I always prioritize transparency in all aspects of my life, whether with my family, friends, or workplace. If you have any further issues or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm here and ready to address any questions or inquiries!

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hi,

Everyone seemed thoroughly impressed with your application and the way you carry yourself. I haven't heard anything but positive things with regards to your application and your character; anything I add to what has already been said would be trite.

Welcome to the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom