Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined ɥoʇpoƃ's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ɥoʇpoƃ

Username: ɥoʇpoƃ

Name
ɥoʇpoƃ

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes I did, 0 Months, 11 days, 19 hours, 18 minutes, 57 seconds

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_U:1:1018344202

Your DiscordID
ɥoʇpoƃ#0707

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I play on SGJB AND AusJB and I honestly want to moderate them both.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
To deal with the Hackers, Racist Players, Hackers/Cheaters, Exploiters and etc. I wanted to help out in some form of way on the blackwonder JB community by making this admin application

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Soph | AusJB

How often do you play TF2?
I play TF2 alot, i mostly play it on weekends in 4-7 hours and if i have extra time to 4-8 hours and i could do a few map rotations like 3 or 5 of them or so.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
General Things (5 More Added)

Racist People: 30 minute gag - 1 hour gag - 12 hour gag - 1 day gag - 1 week gag - 1 month gag - 1 year gag - Permanent Gag.

Micspammers: 30 minute silence - 1 hour silence - 1 day silence - 1 week silence - 1 month silence - 1 year silence - if continued it will be permanent.

Spammers: Warn - 30 minute gag - 1 hour gag - 1 day gag - 1 month gag - 6 month gag - 1 year gag - Perma Gag if they continue.

Hackers - Perma Ban.

Exploiters - 1 Day ban - 1 Week ban - 1 month ban - 1 year ban - Permanent ban.

Advertisement Hackers: Perma Gag. (Or Silence)

Freekilling: Warning - 1 hour TBAN - 1 Day TBAN - 1 Week TBAN - 1 Month TBAN - 1 Year TBAN - Permanent TBAN.

MFKers: 1 Month TBAN - 1 Year TBAN - Permanent TBAN.
Griefing: Warning - 2 Hour Ban - 4 Hour Ban - 1 Day Ban - 1 Month Ban - Permanent Ban. Abusing !calladmin: Warning - 1 Hour Ban - 12 Hour Ban - 1 Day Ban - 1 Month Ban. Impersonating an Admin: Warning - 3 Hour Ban - 5 Hour Ban - 12 Hour Ban - 1 Day Ban - 1 Week Ban - 1 Month Ban - Permanent Ban. Using An Alt Account will result to double the punishments in the Main Account and will be tripled in the Alt Account. Being Toxic to Others: Warning - 1 Hour Gag/Silence - 4 Hour Gag/Silence - 12 Hour Gag/Silence - 1 Month Gag/Silence - 1 Month Gag/Silence - Permanent Gag/Silence.
For Both Teams

-Overtalking warden/1 Hour silence.
-Disrespecting others/30 Minute gag - 1 hour gag.
-Giving away Undercover Admin/30 minute gag - 1 hour gag - 12 hour gag.
-Ghosting/30 Minute gag - 1 Hour gag - 1 Day Gag - 1 Month Gag - 1 Year Gag - Permanent Gag.
-Delaying/Slay

For Donors

1st Donor abuse - Warning.
2nd Donor abuse - Donor gone

For the RED Team

-No overtalking warden.
-No spamming on chat.
-No Ghosting unless they delay.
-No Delaying.

For the BLU Team

-Freekilling will result in a TBAN
-Overtalking warden will result in a silence for 1 hour
-No Delaying
-If you don't have a mic go to RED or it will result in a slay or otherwise a tban

Other Rules

-BLUS cannot break breakables Unless stuck.
-BLUS Must not LR Deny.
-You cannot do cellwars 3 times in a row.
-Forced Freeday is not allowed unless by LR.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I have a troublesome past when i joined back then and was new with no mic in August 1, 2018 - September 12, 2019 as a kid that doesnt have a mic or any brain of some kind.. I pretty much learned how to play over the past few years and months and got the gist of JB. I met some cool people who are nice overall and in 2020 Today i decided i wanted to make an admin application which was hard by itself if you get what i mean but i want to help the blackwonder community in any way i can even if this isn't accepted and i like how i spent 3 hours making this whole thread.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Hello :)
First of all, your Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:509172101
Starting off with punishments, you have been banned twice for camping in climb
Screenshot 2020-12-07 165010.png

1607388685180.png

https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-loliconyeah-and-the-spy-crab-sg-jailbreak.22523/
You have been gagged three times, twice for ghosting, and once for spamming.
image_2020-12-07_170447.png

https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-bs-meppy-the-spy-crab-and-wellson-idle-empire-com-sg-jailbreak.21458/
image_2020-12-07_170511.png

https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-the-spy-crab-masterdoggo-and-zoe-sg-jailbreak.21559/
image_2020-12-07_170544.png

You have also been teambanned twice for mass freekill

After checking out your tfstats.tf
I am glad to see your playtime has increased since you first applied.
After skimming over your chatlogs, however, I found these
Six pages of cunt
Screenshot 2020-12-07 172250.png

One use of Fag 6 months ago
Screenshot 2020-12-07 172324.png

2 pages of tard
image_2020-12-07_172546.png

As for your punishments, there are a few examples of extreme scaling
-Ghosting/30 Minute gag - 1 Hour gag - 1 Day Gag - 1 Month Gag - 1 Year Gag - Permanent Gag.
This one goes from one hour, to one day, to one month
Others: Warning - 1 Hour Gag/Silence - 4 Hour Gag/Silence - 12 Hour Gag/Silence - 1 Month Gag/Silence - 1 Month Gag/Silence - Permanent Gag/Silence.
However, this one goes from one hour, to four hours, two twelve, then to a month.
MFKers: 1 Month TBAN - 1 Year TBAN - Permanent TBAN.
Then, for mass freekill, you start at one month and then jump to a year.

All in all, I think you just need to clean up your chatlogs and punishment section a little bit before you are ready to become a staff member.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-12-07 165030.png
    Screenshot 2020-12-07 165030.png
    51.2 KB · Views: 105
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom