Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined (×çGL×)ˢᵗ†Yutsuk0fps†'s Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:39298269

Who has punished you?
Kerknor ︻デ═一

Why were you punished?
He Assume I cheated.
I use to play on the server a lot back couple months while he was in it but now today he got salty or something so he ban me

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I Don't use cheats and my account worth $4,000
I even have videos upload to my profile to show you how how I play sniper. 24/7 class sniper

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I even have videos upload to my profile to show you how how I play sniper. 24/7 class sniper
Please understand that between CSGO and TF2, that accounts worth $1,000's are banned every week, when found cheating. So we don't really take this into account

Jampoint

Retired
What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:39298269

Who has punished you?
Kerknor ︻デ═一

Why were you punished?
He Assume I cheated.
I use to play on the server a lot back couple months while he was in it but now today he got salty or something so he ban me

Now, I know I shouldn't have a say in this, but I want to talk about things I already know about him. The tag is a group called Champions Gaming League, which is usually full of Snipers with good aim. The aim shown in the demo is alike to your average Sniper main with a lucky shot or two. Also, I am friends with one of their members, Mr. Jackpot, who of which doesn't aimbot. Here is their group link:
Link

Melectrome

Legendary
Big NOPE.
This clip says it all. You are obviously using some sort of aim hack.

You shoot, and then your crosshair snaps and locks onto the sniper.
There's no way that this is "A lucky shot!" or "Just a coincidence!".

EDIT:
Attatched another clip of a perfect snap, "perfectsnap2.mp4"

Attachments

• perfectsnap2.mp4
    5.7 MB · Views: 284
  • Replay_rtf (1).mp4
    3.5 MB · Views: 268
Last edited:

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
I've seen parts of the demo and would be against unbanning you, there is evidence against you.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Big NOPE.
This clip says it all. You are obviously using some sort of aim hack.

You shoot, and then your crosshair snaps and locks onto the sniper.
There's no way that this is "A lucky shot!" or "Just a coincidence!".

Damn, I missed that lol. That tracking.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
also my inventory is only worth 205 keys a cooool 188 more than your "4k" backpack :) but if we do go by account value you're still only $3200

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

I think he is innocent. His shots were reasonable all the way through, what @Melectrome snipped out is the reason why demos aren't perfect. Server can't record every little detail of his mouse movements. What you see there is not how it happened in reality.

What about his misses? He misses a lot when he obviously wants to hit people. What about that he definitely doesn't use wallhacks. What about his clan, his profile. There is a lot more evidence that proves his innocence.

Melectrome

Legendary
I think he is innocent. His shots were reasonable all the way through, what @Melectrome snipped out is the reason why demos aren't perfect. Server can't record every little detail of his mouse movements. What you see there is not how it happened in reality.

What about his misses? He misses a lot when he obviously wants to hit people. What about that he definitely doesn't use wallhacks. What about his clan, his profile. There is a lot more evidence that proves his innocence.
14COhR2.png

Attachments

• snappysnap.mp4
    7.3 MB · Views: 272

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

@Melectrome Yes, come on a server and record me doing flicks it will look like that. Go ahead and explain me if he is hacking why is he missing half of his shots when he wants to kill people?

Melectrome

Legendary
@Melectrome Yes, come on a server and record me doing flicks it will look like that. Go ahead and explain me if he is hacking why is he missing half of his shots when he wants to kill people?
explained in discord already... The fact that someone is missing a lot of shots doesn't mean that they're legit. Toggling exists. If you've ever seen a professional csgo torunament or heard of the scandals, you'd know that even pro's toggle ONLY when they really want to win a round/get a kill.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I can see it either way. The reason that stands out to me is how indignant he is. He says he's basically pro, but then misses some simple shots, that even newb me would have got. It is just whether he is a loud mouth lying child, or a cheater who toggles the hax.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

For some colorful chat he had with me prior to the appeal.
35mh6l4.png
2cpx949.jpg

Alright. I have reviewed the demo two more times now. I have discussed this with some of the other admins and received their input. Some think it's luck or delays. Others believe that you have toggled here and there.

Having hours or an expensive inventory does not cover you from suspicion. So your reasoning about your inventory and hours played is not strong evidence on that basis. Other accounts with far more hours and much larger inventory value, that were also Comp/Pro players, have been Vac banned.

Given the responses here, the evidence from the clips, and from reviewing the demo I am going to mark this as Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom