Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending pugston hale's Moderator Application

Pug

Strange

Flaw

Username: pugston hale

Name
pugston hale

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? No.

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/players/43929095

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:596438303

Your DiscordID
Pugkay2000

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
Jailbreak and 100x/ 1000x

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I want to help with the blackwonder community with in terms of; Moderation and make the servers a better and safer place.
Also so I don't have to call a vote, most of the time people like the music/person braking the rules and will always vote no.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
4 hours a day

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
*JB*
If there is a cheater I will perm ban
If there is a mic spammer I will mute them for 30 mins, if they keep mic spamming I will extend the time to 1 hour and so on until I perma ban (This is if they mic spam 7x)

Kill orders I will first warn the warden then if they keep doing these kill orders I will slay.

Illegal games; First I will warn then If they keep doing these mini games I will slay. And if they do It again I will tban them for 30 mins then 1 day then up to 6 days and finally perma

No mic first I will move the red to red team then if they keep being blu I will tban them for 1 day and if they keep gong to blu with no mic I will perma tban.

*10x 100x*
If there is a cheater It will be a insta ban
If there is a mic spammer I will warn then if they keep mic spamming I will mute them for 30 mins then if they keep mic spamming I will mute them for 1 day and if they keep mic spamming I will mute them for 2 days and if they do it again I will perma.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I hope I get this so I can try to help the blw community with cheaters etc. And I have been playing blw for around a year if I'm correct.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
Hello Pugston.

You have around 11 and half days on record playing on our servers.

I'd recommend toning it with your F you's.
1715536651002.png

You have 4 comm/mute related punishments dating back around 3ish months ago.
1715536598170.png

Also please keep your punishment reasons to just the reasoning of why their being punished.
Screenshot_20240512_122633_Gallery.jpg

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
If there is a cheater in the jb server I will ban them, If there's a mic spammer who mic spams over warden I will mute them for 40 mins, If there is a mfker I will get their steam ID and tban them for a week
You have the right idea but we need to see that you understand all the individual rules that pretain to the servers your moderate, especially since its jailbreak. I'd recommend reviewing our JB Rules wiki as well as looking at previous accepted JB staff applications (Though please keep in mind, plagiarism is not tolerated.

Overall your application and your general maturity could use some work. Your application can be edited at any time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240512_121052_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20240512_121052_Discord.jpg
    503.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_20240512_120119_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240512_120119_Chrome.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Pug

Strange

Flaw

Hello Pugston.

You have around 11 and half days on record playing on our servers.

This is not true (As of today 5/12/24, 90 days ago was 2/12/24. Your most recent punishment being 3/9/24 for micspam)

I'd recommend toning it with your F you's.
View attachment 35546

You have 4 comm/mute related punishments dating back around 3ish months ago.
View attachment 35543

Also please keep your punishment reasons to just the reasoning of why their being punished.
View attachment 35545

You have the right idea but we need to see that you understand all the individual rules that pretain to the servers your moderate, especially since its jailbreak. I'd recommend reviewing our JB Rules wiki as well as looking at previous accepted JB staff applications (Though please keep in mind, plagiarism is not tolerated.

Overall your application and you general maturity could use some work. Your application can be edited at any time.
Hey. How can I edit my post?

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom