Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted ZyRoX_'s Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZyRoX_

Strange
Staff Member

ZyRoX

Username: ZyRoX_

Name
ZyRoX

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes, exactly right now i have 0 months, 9 days, 18 hours, 6 minutes, 27 seconds (https://tfstats.tf/player/8806955).

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:502983708

Your DiscordID
ZyRoX#2732

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
► BlackWonder | Deathrun #2 ◄ (157.90.177.48:27045), ► BlackWonder UK | Vs Saxton Hale | Sky-high Resort 24/7 (185.216.145.18:27015), ► BlackWonder | Dodgeball ◄ (157.90.177.48:27030), ► BlackWonder | Dodgeball Advanced | 128 Ticks ◄ (157.90.177.48:27060). I'd like to moderate only in the deathrun server if it's possible (for now).

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I'd like to become a moderator so i can let clean the servers, let the players have fun without any type of problem/harassing or even help the other moderators/admins. Since i love this community and TF2 i want to be the most helpful as i can.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Almost everyday, specifically from 1 to 2 hours per day.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
(In every warnings i'd put the explanation)
General punishments:
Chat (spam, toxic, racist, offensive..)
Warning/ Kick/ Chat mute 1 hour/ Chat mute 3 hours/ Chat mute 6 hours/ Chat mute 12 hours/ Chat mute 24 hours/ Chat mute 48 hours/ Chat mute 1 week/Chat mute 1 month/ Chat mute permanent.

Voice chat (earrape, toxic, racist, offensive..)
Warning/ Kick/ Voice chat mute 1 hour/ Voice chat mute 3 hours/ Voice chat mute 6 hours/ Voice chat mute 12 hours/ Voice chat mute 24 hours/ Voice chat mute 48 hours/ Voice chat mute 1 week/Voice chat mute 1 month/ Voice chat mute permanent.

Exploits/ Bug abusing
Warning/ Kick/ 1 hour ban/ 3 hours ban/ 6 hours ban/ 12 hours ban/ 24 hours ban/ 48 hours ban/ 1 week ban/ 1 month ban/ Permanent ban.

Advertising
Warning/ Kick/Voice + chat mute 1 hours/ Voice + chat mute 3 hours/ Voice + chat mute 6 hours/ Voice + chat mute 12 hours/ Voice + chat mute 24 hours/ Voice + chat mute 48 hours/ Voice + chat mute 1 week/ Voice + chat mute 1 month/ Voice + chat mute permanent.

Hacking
Permanent ban + video proof.

NSFW spray
Permanent sprayban.

Abuse !calladmin
Warning/ Kick/ 1 hour ban/ 3 hours ban/ 6 hours ban/ 12 hours ban/ 24 hours ban/ 48 hours ban/ 1 week ban/ 1 month ban/ Permanent ban.

Deathrun punishments:
Delaying the round
Slay with warning/ Kick/ 1 hour ban/ 3 hours ban/ 6 hours ban/ 12 hours ban/ 24 hours ban/ 48 hours ban/ 1 week ban/ 1 month ban/ Permanent ban.

Fake freerun

Leaving/Suiciding as death

Ghosting

(For recording someone hacking i would use my XBOX Game Bar/Nvidia GeForce Experience program)

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I just wanted to say that i've been a Moderator on a game called "SCP: Secret Laboratory" in an Italian Server for a whole year, everything was good there until i left the staff group because of some toxic staffers abusing their powers. I always followed the rules and have been a kind person with everyone.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes, i can speak Italian.

Last edited:

Wesz

Notably Dangerous
Hi Zyrox, Nice seeing you apply!

Previous application from 2020

1. Good amount of playtime.
1662500173553.png

2. Chatlogs are clean

3. 0 bans, 1 mute which is really old.
1662500408333.png

A few questions for your punishment ladder.
1. What software would you use to record someone hacking?

2. What if someone is ghosting?

3. Your punishment ladder is quite harsh, as example go from 2 days 4 days 1 week 2 weeks etc.

Voice chat (earrape, toxic, racist, offensive..)
Warning/ Kick/ Voice chat mute 1 hour/ Voice chat mute 2 hours/ Voice chat mute 5 hours/ Voice chat mute 12 hours/ Voice chat mute 24 hours/ Voice chat mute 48 hours/ Voice chat mute 1 week/ Voice chat mute permanent.
^
Deathrun punishments:
Delaying the round
Slay with warning/ Kick/ 1 hour ban/ 2 hours ban/ 5 hours ban/ 12 hours ban/ 24 hours ban/ 48 hours ban/ 1 week ban/ Permanent ban.
^

Other than that best of luck with your application!

ZyRoX_

Strange
Staff Member

ZyRoX

Hello Wesz, thanks for replying!
I modified the punishment ladder and added the two questions you asked me, i hope they are fine.

Last edited:

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Added as a moderator to deathrun servers, welcome to the team!

Sending some useful info through Discord shortly.

spade

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member

spade

congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 17)

Top Bottom