Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined ZS med vs engie CTF minetest suggestion

RebelGuy

Unremarkable

Rebel

Username: RebelGuy

Which map is the suggestion about? CTF minetest

What gamemode is this map for? ZS med vs engie

What is supposed to happen to the map? Add

Add a link to the map https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2907152332

Why do you want this map change? Basicly i Think this map could Make Zs more Inserting I talked whith Chibble Zs mod about it and we tested the map useing rushy plugin(Chibby said he cant give me blw plugin). The people i tested the map with liked the conscept witch is a flat map but you can bulid with blocks . Blocks can be placed by pressing reload key with a melee out. Blocks can be destroyed by hitting them with melee 2 times. and that all let me know what yall think.

Last edited:

Chubba

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
An interesting idea and it was quiet fun, but some flaws do come with the map unfortunately. For one, the map is way too empty (ik that was intentional but) it makes the map kinda boring in a way and not guaranteed different gameplay experiences (even though you build stuff on this map) And secondly, not gonna be fair to engies who build forts or build up high since medics can leap and have several ways to completely shut it down. In my opinion, it's a fun concept, just not for this zs unfortunately.

RebelGuy

Unremarkable

Rebel

Chibby i belive this could be in zs just cuase its not open dose not mean its bad. People can bulid and make it less open and yea medics can leap but thats the counter to the sky bases. also it would be more blance if any more unfair to medics i think.

Last edited:

Mr.Redrum

Strange

redrvm

There could be several reasons why a particular map in Team Fortress 2 should not be included in a zombie survival game mode. One possible reason is that the map design may not provide a suitable environment for a zombie survival game, such as lacking places for players to take cover or defend themselves against the zombies. Another reason could be that the map may be too large or complex, making it difficult for players to navigate and find each other. Additionally, if the map contains elements that are not suitable for a zombie survival game, such as bright lights or open spaces, it could negatively impact the atmosphere and overall player experience. It's important for map selection in any game mode to be carefully considered to ensure that the map provides a fun, fair, and immersive experience for all players.

Id give this a decline

RebelGuy

Unremarkable

Rebel

There could be several reasons why a particular map in Team Fortress 2 should not be included in a zombie survival game mode. One possible reason is that the map design may not provide a suitable environment for a zombie survival game, such as lacking places for players to take cover or defend themselves against the zombies. Another reason could be that the map may be too large or complex, making it difficult for players to navigate and find each other. Additionally, if the map contains elements that are not suitable for a zombie survival game, such as bright lights or open spaces, it could negatively impact the atmosphere and overall player experience. It's important for map selection in any game mode to be carefully considered to ensure that the map provides a fun, fair, and immersive experience for all players.

Id give this a decline
nice chat.gg bot

Chubba

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
I know I'm responding to this pretty old suggestion but doesn't seem like anyone is that interested for this map to be in zs

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 8)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom