Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed zs devolpers

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
Well that fucking sucks, cause the server actually gets people, and just because it's at the bottom in terms of general popularity of the modes blackwonder has it shouldn't be abandoned at all since people DO care about the mode, the only things we need are just map additions.

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

not gonna happen

Retard reply. There's no need for comment like this that's out of your jurisdiction.

When you say "I want a dev" that means nothing. Post actual suggestions or improvements that should be made, to be voted on etc. I'm pretty sure Hagvan is still committing to it.

Real Darkness Owl

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
For example, Methi (Otaku Gaming Owner) has created a zombie escape. unfortunate, I ask Methi that I can burrow Methi plugin, and she said No. Mostly because of that Methi Plugin is in Private and she works zombie escape SO HARD. Most Dev doesn't want their plugin public.

Like I said it not going to happen. If you want plugin for zombie survival for your own server (private) I do recommend looking Sourcemod ZE Plugin

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
Hagvan basically has abandoned the server at this point because updates weren't being released at all, after all it is at the bottom of server priorities and I might get that but even then at this rate the balance is perfectly fine, map additions is really all it needs to make peeps stick around.

Also mods seem to grow on trees eks dee.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom