Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted ZOWZZii | X's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZOWZZii | X

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:156420341

Who has banned you? CONSOLE

Why were you banned? I was simply innocently playing the game, not a care in the world, when suddenly my game stopped, and I was met with a message saying that I had been banned.

Concerned, I checked the banlist, and was greeted with a message stating that I had been permabanned for namehacking. This allegation is completely false, as I was changing my name using the in-game Steam Overlay, and not a third party software, which I tend to do whenever I attempt dumb, wacky loadouts, particularly in x10.

It also states that I was on a Deathrun server, this is also false, as I was on a Hightower x10 server.

Why should we unban you? Because I did nothing wrong, I was just playing the game as I always do, also because Blackwonder host some of my favourite servers, and being unable to play on them is- pretty damn boring...

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Unbanned, as the names you changed to did not match the names of other people on the server.

Don't change too often next time, the system is finnicky...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom