Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Zombie Survival Weapon Balances (Old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venusari

Somewhat Threatening
Hello, Gary here the time has finally come for ZS's Weapon balances. ?

These Weapon Balances are a bit old and may be subjected to change, but as of right now these balances are final until they're released. (The new balances will be in Blue meaning Buffs and Red meaning Downsides.)

Frontier Justice (At the current moment that ZS stands, Frontier Justice is a lackluster weapon and frankly just a downgrade of stock; so in order to balance this we've given the Frontier Justice a bit of a situational/reliable buff to keep it balanced compared to the other shotguns that engineer has.)
Gain 1 guaranteed Mini-Crit shot each time a building is destroyed by a medic
Upon successful kill 1 bullet is reloaded back

Only 3 MIni-Crits can be stored
-50% clip size

Pomson 6000 (The Pomson is a bad weapon in general because of its slow projectile speed; so when we had to come up with a balance for Pomson we were a little stumped because we didn't just wanna give it a projectile speed buff and call it a day. I later brought up the idea of putting its Drain ability back into use by making it drain/add 5 seconds to a medic's leap cooldown, and so that's how we came up with its weapon balance right now.)
On hit: If the victim has leap, 5 seconds is added back onto their leap cooldown.
+30% firing speed

-34% clip size

Rescue Ranger (Rescue Ranger wasn't changed much because of its nature, so we just changed the numbers around.)
Alt-Fire: Use 50 metal to pick up buildings from long range
Fires a special bolt that can repair friendly buildings
-16% clip size
-50% max primary ammo on wearer
4-to-1 health-to-metal ratio when repairing buildings

Wrangler (Kept it around the same as Rushy's balance, but instead we've removed the speed buff.)
When Active: The wearer gains +33% damage reduction.

Short Circuit (Buffed its range, because it's way more reasonable to use your shotgun over this peashooter.)
Increased M1 range
Alt-Fire: Launches a projectile-consuming energy ball. Costs 65 metal.
No reload necessary.
Per Shot: -5 ammo
Uses metal for ammo

Southern Hospitality (Gave this a pretty reasonable downside, since it has none in ZS.)
On hit: Target bleeds for 5 seconds
On miss: Hit yourself with bleed damage

Jag (The balance for this weapon was mainly for fun, and support to Engineers.)
Construction hit speed boost increased by 50%
+15% faster firing speed
When Active: The wearer gains +20% Jump height.
20% slower repair rate
-25% damage penalty
-33% damage penalty vs buildings

Ubersaw (Ubersaw has been buff to keep Medics always active, and to keep rounds going fast instead of wasting time waiting for leap.)
On hit: All cooldowns go down by -4 second
20% slower firing speed

Vita-saw (Vita-saw has been buffed to be a Medic melee beast if used correctly, at the downside of -10 max health.)
On hit: +15 health
+20% increased healing from medics

-10 max health

Last edited:

spade

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member

spade

zs really needs changes to have people not only use The Meta

Chubba

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
This is needed for zs

Last edited:

Venusari

Somewhat Threatening
Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every afternoon, I can feel my aim get worst... And my hand lose tracking... even my fingers stop reacting... The body I've lost... the points I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our points!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom