Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed zombie survival Medic vs Engie: maps, new perks, balance changes and other stuff

Broboy4803

Truly Feared
The zombie survival/medic vs engie gamemode needs an update, Here is some stuff that needs to be added

Other stuff: add a vote system to extend the round time, something like !extendtime

Balance changes: give the medics leap ability cooldown 9 secs instead of 7 secs and engie regular jetpack needs a 9 sec cooldown instead of 10 secs cooldown.

New perks: Here is four new perk ideas we want added into the zs gamemode

Hot Shots : An activated ability that makes medics get burned with afterburn and if another medic gets close to a burning medic they burn too
Downsides : Half the reload and shooting speed

Hoarder: You can carry around 3 med kits / metal kits and use them at anytime
Downsides: Hoarders had slower movement speed and you couldn't use your melees to attack

Parasite: 50% of damage you do returns to you as health. Ability: you can get the abilities of a warden or a jug
Downsides: every time you get hit by a medic you also get bleed damage

Athlete: You run as fast as a scout and can use normal double jumps(not leaps)
Downsides: stuck with 125hp(even with gunslinger) and do 30% less damage

Maps: Evz_frontline_b and Evz_abandoned_toy_storage there no actually downloads, but if you can find them an add them that would be cool. We also would like snowplow
Here a link to a forum of other maps that should be added:

Last edited:

Jack5

Strange

Jack5

Alright, let's see what we've got here.

Time extensions aren't a very good idea, especially since a single map typically takes around 30 minutes, which is a lot of time on its own. Any more time would cause people to leave quicker out of getting bored.

I'm not going to comment on the balance changes or perks, it's a new concept to me.

I don't know about the evz_ maps, but I do know a lot about Snowplow, and its a terrible Zombie Survival map. It's way too long and all the good spots are either all the way at the end of the map with no cover for the zombies, or really high up in areas that zombies can barely reach, because they are exploits in essence.

If somebody else could weigh in on the perks that would be good.

SirDilly

Unremarkable

Time extensions aren't a very good idea, especially since a single map typically takes around 30 minutes, which is a lot of time on its own. Any more time would cause people to leave quicker out of getting bored.

I'm not going to comment on the balance changes or perks, it's a new concept to me.

I don't know about the evz_ maps, but I do know a lot about Snowplow, and its a terrible Zombie Survival map. It's way too long and all the good spots are either all the way at the end of the map with no cover for the zombies, or really high up in areas that zombies can barely reach, because they are exploits in essence.

If somebody else could weigh in on the perks that would be good
I appreciate your take but time extension is very necessary for certain maps +30 seconds would work quite well for a time extension.Currently on the server there are 5 rounds per map 230 seconds each with 30 seconds setup time. Sure the rounds would be longer but that doesn’t mean it would last 30 minutes. The server automatically changes the map after a certain amount of time meaning that the map would change once 4 rounds are complete instead of 5 rounds because of the +30 second time extension. That could be the proposed solution or we could bring back old leap damage to balance the issue and keep the current time limit. If you have no idea what leap damage is please contact Hagvan or Turrican

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom