Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined zinc's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

zinc

zed

User name: zinc

Name
zonk

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. 5 days, 3 hours, 46 minutes, 13 seconds

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:180553686

Your DiscordID
zonk#9502

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
► BlackWonder AUS | Hightower | No Carts ◄
► BlackWonder AUS | 2Fort ◄
I sometimes play on jailbreak and dodge ball but not as much as these two servers which I enjoy being on more.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I've recently started getting into tf2 daily again and found that I enjoy Blackwonders servers a lot and have started getting to know the people that play on them, so I would like to be more part of the community and help it out. I usually play after hours and noticed there's barely any staff on after 9-10 pm and sometimes I encounter people cheating or being unpleasant on the servers during those times.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
about 4 hours everyday

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
► BlackWonder AUS | Hightower | No Carts ◄ and ► BlackWonder AUS | 2Fort ◄
General Rules

Offensive behavior: Warn > Slay > 30min gag > 2hour gag > 12hour gag > 2day gag > 5day gag > 2week gag > 1month > 1year

Spamming text or voice chat 30min gag > 2hour gag > 1day gag > 3day gag > 1week gag > 3week > 1month

Not speaking English: Try to tell the person that this is an English only server (depending on if the person also speaks English), if the issue persists 30min gag > 2hour gag > 1day gag > 3day gag > 1week gag > 3week > 1 month

Having a terrible mic : Tell the player to use chat instead as his/her mic doesn't meet basic standards that blackwonder would like to hear, if the issue persists 30min gag > 2hour gag > 1day gag > 3day gag > 1week gag > 3week > 1month

Inappropriate content Spray/Objector/other): Spray Ban > Kick > 1hour ban > 4hour ban > 1week ban > 1month ban > perm ban

Hacking/Cheating: While investigating record demo as evidence, if the player is cheating permaban.

Advertising hacks/cheats: 30min gag/Kick > 2hour gag > 12hour gag > 2day gag > 5day gag > 2week gag > 1month > 1year > 2hour gag > 12hour gag > 2day gag > 5day gag > 2week gag > 1month > 1year

Abusing !calladmin: Make sure it is a legitimate admin call if so then resolve the issue, if its a troll Kick > 1hour ban > 4hour ban > 1week > 1month > perm

Griefing/SpawnCamping/Exploiting: tell the player to stop, if they continue Slay > kick > 1hour ban > 4hour ban > 1week > 1month > perm

AFK: I would either Kick to open a slot so other people can have a chance to play if the server is full, if they announce they are coming back soon then I'll change them to spectator

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I just like playing on the servers and talking to random people so I'm not sure if I've talked to any of the staff members but I'll just tick it as no. I'm about to finish school in 3-2 days so I'm going to have a lot of free time which will allow me to be on the servers more often,

I'll be at school today so I might not be able to reply,
anyways thanks for your time.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Jotape

The King Of Brasil
Staff Member
Admin

jotape

Hello, just making a quick review.
Spamming text or voice chat 30min gag > 2hour gag > 1day gag > 3day gag > 1week gag > 3week > 1month

Not speaking English: Try to tell the person that this is an English only server (depending on if the person also speaks English), if the issue persists 30min gag > 2hour gag > 1day gag > 3day gag > 1week gag > 3week > 1 month

Having a terrible mic : Tell the player to use chat instead as his/her mic doesn't meet basic standards that blackwonder would like to hear, if the issue persists 30min gag > 2hour gag > 1day gag > 3day gag > 1week gag > 3week > 1month
Not speaking English is only valid while using VoiceChat.

why would you gag someone with a ''terrible mic''?

and you will also gag a person who '' micspammed''?

And even so, what if the player still breaking these rules after ''1 month'' what would you do?

Inappropriate content Spray/Objector/other): Spray Ban > Kick > 1hour ban > 4hour ban > 1week ban > 1month ban > perm ban
This don't need to make a ladder it is a perma sprayban.

No punishments to talk about.

1600862795832.png
And you have a good play time.
1600862841240.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom