Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Zero Two's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiga

Alum

Username: Zero Two

Name
Olivia

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:213416124

Your DiscordID
Zero Two#0020

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Achievement Engineer LA US UK Orange Crits LA UK jail breaks US

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I want to become staff because I think i would help out the server a lot. Some people hate me i really don't know who. I would better friends like to the other staff memebers/users. When i first join the server people where nice cool and ect. I want them to enjoy the server as best they can. I would help the new people and stop harassment in the chat. Say if a person Freekill i would tell them guys you should shake hands and just forget it and move on its just a video game after all. But i would give the guy a verbal warning next i would kick them if they did it again, if they join back and do it again its a gaurd ban then a ban its self. Then i would say have a good day.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Mostly everyday

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
If saying if i wanted to moderate jail break of course i wanna moderate Orange, Jail Break, and Orange. For punish ment for free kill on jailbreak i will say hey stop freekilling you wont be warden for the next 2 rounds. And you wont free kill because if you do you will be slayed by me and if you dont listen and keep doing it i will gaurd ban you or ban you in general for mass freekilling.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I am a 16 year old female with a sad pass and i do have a mic this computer i am playing on doesn't work with a mic sadly.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Jotape

The King Of Brasil
Staff Member
Admin

jotape

Greetings, First of all i suggest you read the How to guide. https://blackwonder.tf/threads/staff-application-how-to.13572/

Now, are you sure that you want to mod All JB/orange and High towers servers? Dont you think this is too much for someone who are starting now?

1603968793466.png

Taiga

Alum

Now if I think about it true ill do at least 3 jail breaks and oranges like 4 and high tower 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom