Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Zeref_x's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeref_x

User name: Zeref_x

Name
Zeref_x

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:485130107

Your DiscordID Zeref#9401

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
UGC-Gaming.Net and still a admin on UGC well a Moderator will be more active on your Servers cause i get the best ping not 300

On what servers do you usually play on?
UGC servers wonder trade servers and now Your servers

Why would you like to become an admin?
so i can handle Hackers and toxic people so other people can enjoy their time on your servers and overall Help

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
all week everyday (sometimes Not on weekends)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play
Well if some ones being toxic i would firstly warn them to Please stop if they dont listen i would gag or mute for 15 or 30m for either player disrespect or Ignoring admins

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
im 17 From Australia currently Studying web development Programming language i have experience in being a admin/Moderator and still am one

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Herro zeref,

Here's my opinion on your app.

Your DiscordID Zeref#9401
I just wanted to write that you're not in our discord, but while writing this:
1567500938888.png

you joined.

UGC.Tf and still a admin on UGC well a Moderator will be more active on your serers cause i get the best ping not 300
I'm a little on the fence about your statement of being a mod on UGC. I can see your name there, but it's a slight variation, and the discord account listed there is not the one you've given here.
1567500869880.png

UGC servers wonder trade servers and now Your servers
We mean which one of our servers with this question.

all week everyday (sometimes Not on weekends)
if you can, could you be a bit more precise with this? thanks

Well if some ones being toxic i would firstly warn them to Please stop if they dont listen i would gag or mute for 15 or 30m for either player disrespect or Ignoring admins
This punishment section is almost nothing.
First off, we don't punish for those short lengths.
Secondly, there is more than one rule, if you could add them.
Thirdly, you need to add a punishment ladder. What if the person keeps breaking the rules? Would you keep punishing for the same length?

Finally, you only have 20 minutes playtime on our servers. This is not enough for any staff position. Different communities have different rules, so you cannot just come here and get staff position just because you moderate a different community's servers.
1567501311380.png

I'm sorry, but due to your empty and incomplete application, and your lack of playtime, I'm going to say that you're not fit to be staff, much less an admin.
Please gather more playtime and experience before re-applying.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom