Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined zalifsif38's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

zalifsif38

Username: jinkies

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198872891264

Who has punished you?
Ricky :3

Why were you punished?
Cheating/ Auto reflect

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was not using cheats/ auto reflect

Last edited:

Somewhat Threatening
Staff Member
Hello zalifsif, sorry for the late response.

I got a few questions about your way of playing that has shown red flags about you.
1. Why are you flicking so late after already having blasted the rocket.
2. You seem to have very little controle of where the rocket goes even though you try to flick almost every rocket.
3. At Tick 138000 with 50% speed you double flick going back to same spot where you actually looked every time.
And finally at Tick: 83000 and 92000, you get caught by sniping, where you seem to deflect the rocket where you again react after blasting, making me believe you use Auto airblast. Even at Tick 107000 and 117000, where i got you sniped on purpose.

With all this being said, i feel comfortable saying this is most definitely cheating.

zalifsif38

Hello zalifsif, sorry for the late response.

I got a few questions about your way of playing that has shown red flags about you.
1. Why are you flicking so late after already having blasted the rocket.
2. You seem to have very little controle of where the rocket goes even though you try to flick almost every rocket.
3. At Tick 138000 with 50% speed you double flick going back to same spot where you actually looked every time.
And finally at Tick: 83000 and 92000, you get caught by sniping, where you seem to deflect the rocket where you again react after blasting, making me believe you use Auto airblast. Even at Tick 107000 and 117000, where i got you sniped on purpose.

With all this being said, i feel comfortable saying this is most definitely cheating.
1. I am not the best dodgeball player. I can't do one of those insanely fast mouse movements and I especially can't make my movements abrupt. I've seen how skilled dodgeball players play (such as Sir Azazello) on YT. I can see that it's like they can stop their mouse from moving any more from where they want it to move after reflecting. I can't do that. I can't imagine how to do that.
2. I was flicking because that's what everyone does apparently. I didn't even know I had little control of my rockets, I just assumed they work in mysterious ways.
3. So? I don't see anything that strange. I am nervous when I play dodgeball. You can clearly see me looking from side to side for the entire demo. I have to constantly be on my guard else some rocket flies at me at 200 mph and I won't be able to react since I am not that skilled.
Tick 83000: I was just surprised I deflected that rocket. I turned around to check that I actually did a la "did I really just do that?"
Tick 92000: I don't see anything weird with this one too, since I didn't even deflect the rocket. If you are curious as to why I reacted to a rocket which isn't mine, I would like to explain that I play without sound on so I can't hear if a rocket is mine or not (you know, because of the beep.) I wanted to see whether it went behind me. That also explains why I steal rockets on accident several times.
Tick 107000: No sound issue, I assumed the rocket is mine.
Tick 117000: Ditto

I hope that clears up all the misconceptions.

Edit: I had 3/4 hours of sleep when I wrote this so I apologize for any inconsistencies.

Last edited:

Somewhat Threatening
Staff Member
Hello again, sorry for the long wait. The dodgeball team has looked at the evidence and we have come to the conclusion that you indeed was using cheats.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom