Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Z3mbi#'s Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z3mbi#

User name: Z3mbi#

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from?
BlackWonder SG 2fort

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:500742957

Who has punished you?
Unknown

Why were you punished?
I don't know. I connected in yesterday and when I tried to join it says I have been banned. I thought it was just some glitch.
I tried connecting again this morning and it says I'm still banned.

Why should we revoke your punishment?

I have no quarrel or anything with any admin here. I just connected on the server again yesterday after few hours whenI took a break from the game.
But when I come back I'm banned...
I don't understand why I was banned...
Help?

I searched up my ban in this link: https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:500742957&Submit=Search
But I had just joined in to the server at that time again.

Console |

Velcro is a Furry
Staff Member
Admin
Silent Pro (an account with your IP address) was banned for aimbotting by @Gibus, then an alt account with the same IP tried joining again, which led to the alt getting banned for being a duplicate account by the SourceSleuth
1575098349828.png

Z3mbi#

So what can I do!? I only left the server at that time for like a few hours and upon coming back later it's saying I am banned from joining...
I left the game for a break!

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Herro Z3mbi#,

The account I banned for aimbot was silent Pro.
here's the evidence I got of them cheating. I was playing the game normally until I was alerted to the player by the anti cheat prompts.

You were banned for sharing the IP with the player that was banned.
Do you recognize this account?

I also doubt it's a coincidence that the aimbotter seemed to have logged on during one of your typical "playtime sessions". You usually play either midnight server time, 1700 hours server time, or 2200 hours server time. The hacker was playing at 1700 hour server time:

Z3mbi#

I think I remember this guy... He was bullying me on another server Oneasiagamer 2 fort with an alt and had his nick changed to 'wee woo" and when we tried to voteban him he left and re joined the server with this nick.. I was trying to get him banned over and over.....
Do you think he could have done this? He was pretty damn annoyed :D

Z3mbi#

He was constantly bullying me and some other guys on my team... kept using wh to find me...

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

The IP matches between your main account and the account that was banned by @Gibus.
Even if what you're saying is true about someone bullying you on a diff. server, they cannot replicate your IP.
They also, somehow, found the server you play on Blackwonder (SG | 2Fort) and somehow joined when you weren't online.
Amazing, I know.

You're also banned on your main account on a different community for hacking:

We don't unban cheaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom