Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Z-Kun's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z-Kun

Strange

Ashija

Name: Alexander

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:155752132

DiscordID : ViciosVeloceraptor#6939

Have you managed servers previously? : No

Which servers have you managed? : N/A

Are you familiar with admin commands? : No

On which servers do you usually play? : Blackwonder Jailbreak LA

Why do you want to become a admin? : the reason i want to become a admin is because i always feel frustrated whenever there is someone on the server that constantly breaks rules and i wanted to be able to stop them

Do you know any of the current staff members? : yes Noodleball, Herald11, will5023 , Egg

Usual Play times : it can change but most of the times its 13:00 GMT+1 to at most 19:00 GMT+1

Punishments For everyone :
if the player is taking over warden first warn them , if it doesnt work then give them a 30 mins mute
if the player is armoury camping warn the player first , if the player refuses to cooperate then slay him
If the player is being racist and or toxic tell them to stop , if they refuse mute/gag them for 30 mins , if the player continues to be toxic and or racist then give them a 1 hour mute/gag
If the player is ghosting then tell them to stop and if they still continue gag the player for 20 mins
If a player late spawns tell them to slay themselfs , if the won't then slay them yourself
If a player is hacking, then they will get a perma ban
If the player sprays a innapropriate Spray tell them to change it , if they wont change it spray ban them until they change the spray
If the player is micspamming/chatspamming then warn them first , if they don't stop then mute/gag them for 30 mins , if they continue after the mute/gag then the mute/gag will be double as long
If the player is sticky trapping tell them to detonate their stickys if its safe to do so and it wont kill anyone , if they continue then slay them

Punishments for Reds :
if the player has freeday and the are abusing it tell them to stop , if won't stop then slay them
If a red ammo glitches then tell them to slay themselves , if they wont slay themselves then slay them

Blu Team Punishments :
if a player is on blu and they dont have a mic then teamban the player for 10 hours , if they still are on blue without a mic after the teamban is over then perma teamban them and they will only be unteambanned if they show that they have a mic
If a player is freehitting reds then tell them to stop , if the still continue teamban them for 30 mins
If a player freekills reds then i will tell the player to stop freekilling the reds and i while respawn all the reds i know that have gotten freekilled , if the player still wont stop freekilling the a 30 min teamban
If a player is mass freekilling then teamban the player for 1 day
if a player is favouring a red then tell them to stop , if the won't then slay them , if they wont stop after that then teamban the for 30 mins and then double the teamban length the more they do it
If a player is Griefing then tell them to stop , if they wont give them a 1 hour teamban

Punishments for Wardens :
If a warden illegally turns on friendly fire then turn it off and warn them , if they won't stop then give them a 1 hour teamban
If a warden pardons a red the tell them that they cannot pardon reds , if they won't stop then give them a 30 min teamban
If a warden Chains special days tell them that they can't then if they continue then teamban them for 1 day
If a warden renames reds then tell them that they can't rename reds , if they continue give them a teamban for 30 mins
If a warden lies about orders or answers then tell them to stop, if they don't then slay them, if they still continue teamban them for 1 hour
If a Warden doesn't give repeats then tell them they have to repeat if a red requests one, if they still continue then teamban them for 1 day
If a warden gives a order that is a kill order i.e a order that will get reds killed no matter what then tell them to stop, if they don't then give them a 1 day teamban

Is there any other information you need to give us? : No

Thank you for reading my application and i wish you a good day.

Egg

Eggstremely Eggceptional
12 pages.

There is that, which I am not happy to see.
You also have no general punishment, just Jailbreak ones and neither do you have a punishment ladder. Your punishment system is all over the place because of what I said before, no ladder. Fix that, please.
You also expand on the "Why do you want to become Admin?" part, it is severely lacking.
Then there is also the fact that you like to scream and raise your voice, a lot. That for me is a sign of immaturity and it shows me that you cannot control your anger or excitement, which could lead to potential abuse. I also wouldn't say I know you, we have never even had an actual conversation. I would appreciate if you removed me from your list of known Admins.
(Edit, be more specific on age or say that you are not comfortable revealing it. 12+ is not a valid answer.)
-Support,
Good luck.

D

Deleted member 3276

I do not know you, please remove me from your list.

D

Deleted member 2049

Your chatlogs are bad, your punishment system is wrong and flawed, you didnt even use the template.

-Support

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Closing since user has not visited their Application for 2 days nor used the application form.

Reactions: Egg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom