Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Zé Do Pão's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zé Do Pão

Unremarkable
User name: Zé Do Pão

Name
Zé Do Pão

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_1:1:182123648

Your DiscordID
Zé do Pão #6983

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Jailbrick,dodgeball

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I think it's cool play more safe knowing the players will follow the rules because when the moderator/adm is on nobody breck the rules. and players brecking rules is boring. this simply ends the fun of the game(Acho que é legal jogar mais seguro sabendo que os jogadores vão seguir as regras porque ninguém quebra as regras com um moderador/adm on, jogadores quebrando as regras é chato, isso simplesmente acaba com a diversão do jogo.)

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday(Segunda,Terça,Quarta,Quinta,Sexta)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Kick players who brack simple rules , team Ban in the blues who don't learn the rules , and mute offensive players. ban the players who practice racist,toxic and others (Kick nos jogadores que quebrarem regras simples, Team Ban nos blues que não leram as regas e as quebram, mutar jogadores offencivos, banir jogadores que forem recistas,tóxicos,entre outros.)

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I really like BlackWonder but the only moderator/adm o see in the Brazillian server is EnderBrow. ( Eu realmente gosto do BlackWonder mas o único moderador/adm que vejo é o EnderBrow.)

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Herro, I'll be quickly popping by.

Zé do Pão #6983
I don't think you're in our discord.

I think it's cool play more safe knowing the players will follow the rules because when the moderator/adm is on nobody breck the rules. and players brecking rules is boring. this simply ends the fun of the game(Acho que é legal jogar mais seguro sabendo que os jogadores vão seguir as regras porque ninguém quebra as regras com um moderador/adm on, jogadores quebrando as regras é chato, isso simplesmente acaba com a diversão do jogo.)
I'm pretty sure this is hand copied off google translate, as my translation is quite similar.
1568642737059.png

I really like BlackWonder but the only moderator/adm o see in the Brazillian server is EnderBrow.
We don't have a staff member named EnderBrow. Would you mind giving me some info as to why you think he is a staff member?

I didn't have the time to check through your chatlogs and other statistics, so I'll leave another staff member to do that.

Thanks for your time and have a nice day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom