Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Zé Do Pão 2's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jotape

The King Of Brasil
Staff Member
Admin

jotape

User name: Zé Do Pão 2

Name
Zé Do Pão 2

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_1:1:182123648

Your DiscordID
Zé do Pão#6983

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I play only in Br JB there is where i wanted to be moderator

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I want to be a moderator because i really like the BlackWonder servers And i want to help making them clear and more enjoyable for everyone

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Velcro

When are you usually available to play?
on week : 2pm to 10pm / on weekend 9am to 11pm

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
General Rules:

Punishment Evasion:>Double the length of the punishment

Mic/Chat Spam: >Warning>1hourGag/Mute>3hours>6hours>12hours>1day>2days>1week>2weeks>1month>perm

Player Disrespect: >Warning>1hour Gag/Mute>2hours>6hours>12hours>1day>2days>4days>1week>2weeks>1month>2months>perm

Racism: >Warning>1day Gag/Mute>2days>6>days>2weeks>1month>perm

Exploiting: >Warning>Slay>2hours ban>6hours>12hours>1day>3days>1week>2weeks>1month>perm

Inappropriate Spray: >Permanent Sprayban

Other Inappropriate Content: >Warning + kick>1dayban>2days>4days>1week>2weeks>1month>perm

Hacking: >Record Evidence and Perm ban

Advertising Hacks: >Perm Mute/Gag

Exposing Aliasing Staff: >Warning + 1hour Mute/Gag>3hours>6hours>12hours>1day>2days>4days>1week>2weeks>1month>perm

"!calladmin" abuse: >Warning>1day ban>2days>4days>1week>2weeks>1month>2months>perm

Jailbreak Rules:

Everyone:

Overtalking Warden: >Warning>30m mute>1hour mute>2hours>6hours>12hours>1day>2days>1week>2weeks>1month>perm

Overtalking a mic check: >Warning>30m mute>1hour mute>2hours>6hours>12hours>1day>2days>1week>2weeks>1month>perm

Delaying: >Warning>if persist>slay>30mban>1hour>2hours>6hours>12hours>1day>2days>1week>1month>perm

Latespawning: >Warning + Slay, >1hourBan>2hours>4hours>10hours>1day>2days>1week>2weeks>perm

Ghosting: >Warning>1hourGag>4hours>8hours>1day>2days>1week>2weeks>1month>perm

Ammo glitching as Red: >Warning + Slay>12hoursban>1day>3days>1week>2weeks>1month>perm

Spamming False Accusations: >Warning>1hour gag or mute>2hours>8hours>1day>2days>4days>1week>2weeks>1month>Perm

Sticky Trapping: >Warning>Slay(if persist in the same round after the warning)>1hour ban(teamban if a blu do it)>2hours>6hours>10hours>1day>3days>1week>2weeks>1month>2months>perm

Camping unreachable areas: >Warning>Slay(if don't leave the area when warned)>5hours ban>10hours>1day>3days>1week>2weeks>1month>2months>perm

Blue Team:

No microfone: >perm teamban

Freekill: >Warning + respawn the freekilled>1hourTeamban>3hours>6hours>12hours>1day>2days>1week>2weeks>1month>perm

Freehit: >Warning + Slay>1hourTeamban>2hours>4hours>8hours>1day>2days>4days>1week>2weeks>1month>perm

Mass Freekill: >Respawn the reds,slay and 1week teamban>2weeks>1month>2month>perm

Bad Microphone in Blue: >Warning about the microfone and slay>1day>2days>1week>1month>perm (if the player get a better microfone teamunban)((If the player starts to do mic spam warning and mute))

Team Kill: >insta slay and Respawn Victim>1houraTeamban>2hours>4hours>1day>2days>1week>2weeks>1month>2month>perm

Force-Baiting: >Warning>slay(if persist)>1hourTeamban>2hours>4hours>8hours>14hours>1day>3days>1week>2weeks>1month>2months>perm

Griefing: >Warning>1hourTeamban>2hours>4hours>1day>2days>4days>1week>2weeks>1month>perm

Armory Camp: >Warning>slay(if persist)>1hourteamban>2hours>4hours>1day>2days>4days>1week>2weeks>1month>perm

Wandering: >Warning>slay>1hourTeamban>2hours>6hours>1day>2days>4days>1week>2weeks>1month>perm

Warden:

Giving Kill/Trick Orders: >warning(slay if any one get killed and respawn the killed)>1hourTeamban>2hours>6hours>1day>2days>1week>2weeks>1month>perm

LR Denial: >Warning>slay>1hourTeamban>2hours>4hours>1day>2days>1week>2weeks>1month>perm

Favouritism: >Warning>slay>2hoursTeamban>4hours>8hours>1day>2days>1week>2weeks>1month>perm

Pardoning Reds: >Warning + slay(if the rebel don't get killed)>1hourTeamban>2hours>4hours>1day>2days>1week>2weeks>1month>perm

Repeat Denial: >Warning>1hourTeamban>2hours>4hours>6hours>1day>2days>4days>1week>2weeks>1month>perm

illegal Friendly Fire: >Turn off the FF,Slay the warden,revide any one who get killed>3hoursTeamban>6hours>12hours>1day>2days>1week>2weeks>1month>perm]

Meat Grinder/Arena as first minigame: >Warning to do other minigame>2hoursTeamban>4hours>8hours>1day>2days>1week>2weeks>1month>perm

Illegal Freeday>slay>2hoursTeamban>4hours>8hours>1day>2days>4days>1week>2weeks>1month>perm

Illegal Usage of Minigames: >(4th of the same minigame or trivia with too many people)>slay>2hoursTeamban>4hours>8hours>1day>2days>1week>2weeks>1month>perm

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I dont have moderate any other servers, but i really gonna do my best to help as i can

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Velcro

Console is a Furry

Velcro

Hi Zé do Pão! Happy to see you are Applying, i decided respond to your Application due to you being a well know of mine and you wanting to Apply to one of the servers i moderate.
I want to start with a little review of my point of vision of your interaction with BR JB.
I always see you helping people on the server, even when im not online. From what i see you know well the rules and is always trying contribute to the good of the server.
But im not here to only say what i think about you, so lets go throught some logs.
Firstly looking at your status you have an decent playtime, being around 6 days.
1579236859933.png
Besides you can say too much "porra" (fuck) your chatlogs seems fine.
1579237125298.png
1579237152074.png
1579237259078.png
1579237285041.png
I also want to point out this 3 times you said the N-Word, even thought it was suppose to be a "bind" you shouldnt send it because it still you that are saying it (but the messages are from 3 months ago).

You are not much active on the Discord but to compensate you do a lot of reports on BR JB, with helps me a lot to punish people when im not online.

1579237892812.png
Because it was me that punished you i know what happened all these 3 times and i know that you learned from this and changed your attitude.

Now lets go throught your punishment section.

Other Inappropriate Content: >Warning + kick>1dayban>2days>4days>1week>2weeks>1month>perm
What do you define as "Other Inappropriate Content"?

Overtalking Warden: >Warning>30m mute>1hour mute>2hours>6hours>12hours>1day>2days>1week>2weeks>1month>perm

Overtalking a mic check: >Warning>30m mute>1hour mute>2hours>6hours>12hours>1day>2days>1week>2weeks>1month>perm

Delaying: >Warning>if persist>slay>30mban>1hour>2hours>6hours>12hours>1day>2days>1week>1month>perm
We dont do 30m long punishments.

Bad Microphone in Blue: >Warning about the microfone and slay>1day>2days>1week>1month>perm (if the player get a better microfone teamunban)((If the player starts to do mic spam warning and mute))
Bad Microphone on blu is an perm teamban until they get a better mic and check it with an staff.

Force-Baiting: >Warning>slay(if persist)>1hourTeamban>2hours>4hours>8hours>14hours>1day>3days>1week>2weeks>1month>2months>perm
What do you define as "Force-Baiting"?

Pardoning Reds: >Warning + slay(if the rebel don't get killed)>1hourTeamban>2hours>4hours>1day>2days>1week>2weeks>1month>perm
Why would you slay the rebels?

One last thing i want to point out is some issues i found with your english, its understandable but could be better.
And for now thats about it, besides some things i pointed out in this respond i think you would be a good fit for the staff team.
Good Luck on your Application.

Jotape

The King Of Brasil
Staff Member
Admin

jotape

First of all:
You are brazillian, live in state from Brazil, in a city also from this state, but isn't proficient in portuguese?
Okey, my mistake sorry. so changes that, i am proficient in portuguese.

What do you define as "Other Inappropriate Content"?

For exemple: When someone is using the Conscientious Objector if a image "Inappropriate"

What do you define as "Force-Baiting"?

''Force-Baiting'' When the reds are following the orders and some blue throw "milk/blocked them if body block"

We dont do 30m long punishments.

So i would change the punishments to starts in 1 hour all of them

Overtalking Warden: >Warning>1hour mute>2hours>6hours>12hours>1day>2days>1week>2weeks>1month>perm

Overtalking a mic check: >Warning>1hour mute>2hours>6hours>12hours>1day>2days>1week>2weeks>1month>perm

Delaying: >Warning>if persist>slay>1hourBan>2hours>6hours>12hours>1day>2days>1week>1month>perm

Bad Microphone on blu is an perm teamban until they get a better mic and check it with an staff.

okey so i will change the punishments
>Bad Microphone in Blue: >Warning about the microfone and slay>perm teamban (if the player get a better microfone teamunban)((If the player starts to do mic spam warning and mute))

Why would you slay the rebels?
I will kill the warden if : after warning him,he ignore the mensage and leave the rebel alive.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Player has been teambanned multiple times in the month leading up to this application. Player also appears to have difficulty comprehending basic questions (see question by Velro about what their interpretation of "inappropriate" was, they just reused the word).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom