Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Yuuki795's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

Uncharitable

Furina

User name: Yuuki795

Name
Yuuki795

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:121184617

Your DiscordID
Yuukii#0001

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
I am the head admin/dev on Moddage and I manage all their servers along with the back end of the severs. I have been with the for 2 years now. I am willing to provide proof if needed

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Sky-high Resort 24/7 US and US Dodgeball Advanced

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to become mod on here because ive started playing on here a lot more like everyday now and I would lake to branch out to other community's then to just stay staff on one of them. I have plenty of experience with SM and will need no help on anything like that.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
Weekdays 4pm EST- 9pm EST, Weekends 4pm EST-1am EST

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate

General (All Servers):
Spam (Voice and Chat):I would warn then silence for 1 Hour and then continue doubleing it if it continues (Warn->One Hour Silence->Two Hour Silence->Etc..)
Inappropriate Spray (NSFW/NSFL): I would just sprayban permanently untill proven by a staff member that its fixed.
Hacking: Simple. Instant Perma Ban.
Exploits: I would warn and it continued I would kick 3 times before a 1 hour ban. (Warn[3x]->1 Day Ban->2 Day Ban)
Call Admin Abuse: Would give a warning and if it happened again I would silence for 30 min (if silence does not stop people from using call admin make this a 1 Day ban) (Warn[x1]->Silence[30 min] or Ban[1 Day Min]
Griefing: 3 warnings then 2 kicks then leads to bans which would continue doubling from me if they continue going on. (Warn[3x]->Kick[x2]->Ban 1 Day->Ban 2 Days-> Ban 4 Days -> Etc...)

Dodgeball:
Blocking Players: Warn (x3) then Ban ( 1 day)
Holding Rocket/Delaying: Will warn and kick for this never ban as the teammates will usually go and hit it.
Suicide: Never been a problem on Advanced Dodgeball But I would Warn(Verbal)->Warn[Command] (x3)->Slay->Kick->1 Day Ban.
VSH:
Camping: I would verbally warn the person (unless engi or sniper as its what they do its the play style), Then it would lead to a Slay if it continues a kick (Verbal Warn[x3]->Slay[x3]->Kick)
Delay: Would be the same punishments as camping from me but would lead to a ban after the kick. (Verbal Warn[x3]->Slay[x3]->Kick->1 Day Ban->2 Day Ban->4 Day Ban)
Friendly: Would Warn then slay then end up banning as kicking from what I seen doesn't usually stop them they do come back to start again, My bans for this will never be as bad as the others. (Verbal Warn[x3]->Slay[x3]->1 Day Ban)

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
My chat logs may seem toxic but its mostly me just messing around with my friends in discord playing dodgeball.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Vix

Somewhat Threatening
Which servers have you previously managed?
I am the head admin/dev on Moddage and I manage all their servers along with the back end of the severs. I have been with the for 2 years now. I am willing to provide proof if needed

Providing proof would be much appreciated.

Yuuki

Uncharitable

Furina

Providing proof would be much appreciated.
If you need more I would have you join the servers and show you in game.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    413.5 KB · Views: 275

Console |

Velcro is a Furry
Staff Member
Admin
What servers exactly are you applying for? You added dodgeball rules, but mentioned US Skyhigh Resort 2 times, and dodgeball was mentioned 0 times, if you want to fix it :)

Applicant already edited their servers as I posted this :p

Last edited:

Zonas

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member
Admin
Blocking Players: I will never usually ban for this but I will warn then end up kicking them if it does happen too much i will possibly ban.

Sorry but we always ban for blocking (After warning them).
And same for delaying, if they do it it's clearly to be annoying

Last edited:

Yuuki

Uncharitable

Furina

Edit: Saw in another app staff dont mute for under a hour so i fixed all mute punishments to be under a hour.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I just have a quick question. Since you're head admin on another community, are you sure you can manage your time being staff on multiple communities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 12)

Top Bottom