Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Yuuki.'s Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki.

samuel

Username: Yuuki.

Name
Yuuki.

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. At this moment i have 8 hours, 35 minutes, 19 seconds, but i won't stop playing and i will get 3 days cumulative

Have you been punished in the last 60 days?
No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:178438065

Your DiscordID
Yuuki #5698

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
BlackWonder BR | Deathrun

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to become a moderator to moderate and the community of people who do not follow the rules, and to help improve the gambling of people who want to play, in addition to being a way to get closer to new people and the server itself, I believe it will be a good opportunity and I hope you like me!

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Shadow Mario#9396

How often do you play TF2?
Everyday. I start playing at approximately 12:00 am and go offline around 11:00 pm (BRT). I'm on vacation right now, which will make it a lot easier

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Communication and general problems:

Toxic/Racism: Warning, 30 min gag and mute, 1 hour gag and mute, 3 hours gag and mute, 6 hours gag and mute, 12 hours gag and mute, 1d gag and mute, 1 week gag and mute, 2 week gag and mute, 1 month gag and mute, Perm gag and mute
Mic spam: Warning, 30 min mute, 1 hour mute, 3 hours mute, 6 hours mute, 12 hours mute, 1d mute, 1 week mute, 2 week mute, 1 month mute, Perm mute.
NSFW Spray: Perm spray ban
Cheating: Perm ban
Griefing: Warn, 30 min ban, 1 hour ban, 3 hours ban, 6 hours ban, 12 hours ban, 1d ban, 1 week ban, 2 week ban, 1 month ban, Perm ban
Exploits: Warn, 30 min ban, 1 hours ban, 3 hours ban, 6 hours ban, 12 hours ban, 1d ban, 1 week ban, 2 week ban, 1 month ban, Perm ban
Abuse of !calladmin: 30 min ban, 1 hour ban, 3 hour ban, 6 hour ban, 12 hour ban, 1d ban, 1 week ban, 2 week ban, 1 month, Perm ban

Deathrun punishments:

Fake free run: Warn, 30 min ban, 1 hour ban, 3 hours ban, 6 hours ban, 12 hours ban, 1d ban, 1 week ban, 2 week ban, 1 month ban, Perm ban
Ghosting: Warning, 30 min gag and mute, 1 hour gag and mute, 3 hours gag and mute, 6 hours gag and mute, 12 hours gag and mute, 1d gag and mute, 1 week gag and mute, 2 week gag and mute, 1 month gag and mute, Perm gag and mute
Suicide as a death: Advise !drtoggle, 30 min ban, 1 hour ban, 3 hours ban, 6 hours ban, 12 hours ban, 1d ban, 1 week ban, 2 week ban, 1 month ban, Perm ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
My pc is trash and i can't play and leave the forums open at the same time. And also I know alot about english, so comunication won't be a problem. I love music, i like anime but i'm not a weeb, i like to sleep and eat, and play videogames, but my pc can't load big games :(.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes, Portuguese and a litte bit of spanish

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom