Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your funniest moment while playing TF2?

D

Deleted member 2049

When I first introduced my Tumblr to a group of friends on jailbreak. Funniest night of my life

Doctor Hexmask

Wicked Nasty

Hexmask

2 people spamming Mic. 1 song was welcome to my mine was rape and the other person Mic spamming was playing a dog whistle at the same time.

♥Natsuki♥

Mildly Menacing
Me having a market garden 1 v 1 with this raging kid. I don’t even know why but he can’t even get the crit when market gardening and I killed him many many many times. Eventually after about 5-7 kills he started blaming me for hax. But I kept on killing him and he started to rage and cry before leaving the server eventually. I feel so mean :cautious:

General Zimmer

Store Manager

GZimmer

I can't remember everything, especially from when I started to play. There's probably a lot of moments I loved and found funny back then, but a recent moment that I found satisfying is this one.

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

Friend is warden, says "spies have revolvers out." Someone actually pulls out a revolver and gets shot instantly.

Well, I'm sure I've had funnier, but this was having me laughing pretty hard and it's all I can remember from recent history.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom