Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your Fight Music?

Oxi-moron

Truly Feared
What is your music you retaliate to when you need to fight? Mine would be most of eminem songs XD...

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
To be honest, I don't usually listen to music when I play videogames.

Too easy to miss important audio cues, like a spy decloaking or a cloaker WULULULULULUing over to your position.

If I were to listen to music when I played video games, this song would be a great fight song.

Oxi-moron

Truly Feared
Here is the best music video ;) (turn your volume all the way up for best quality)

youtu.be/i1xFGfigUC0

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
@Oxi-moron What the hell is wrong with you?
First you dumb rate my ""Fight song"" that i obviously made as a joke, and then for some reason funny rate my less than a second video that's also a joke (the one where jontron says STOP)
Like... wtf?
Meanwhile Suicide's ""Fight song"" Is also a god damn joke, yet you rate it ""Funny" cuz we all know that suicide was also being sarcastic with his ""Fight song""

Not only that, but for some god damn reason you even dumb rated @FlufflePuff 's fight song.... why?
is it because you don't like the song? Well guess what?
"
What is your music you retaliate to when you need to fight?
"
You asked us for our own opinion of our own fight songs, if it's not something you like, or consider a fight song, then why the hell did you funny rate my jontron STOP clip and suicide's sarcastic choice of a fight song?
More importantly... why the hell did you even ask for our opinion in the first place?

All of that shit you've done doesn't make sense at all.
You shouldn't just give out invalid ratings, because people like me do like to keep their profiles clean from negative ratings, and guess what? a dumb rating is a negative rating... WOW

Consider this an advice and a warning, because if you keep on making these invalid ratings you will end up earning warning points, which later on could get you banned from the forums for a couple of days.

Thanks for your time.

Oxi-moron

Truly Feared
@Oxi-moron What the hell is wrong with you?
First you dumb rate my ""Fight song"" that i obviously made as a joke, and then for some reason funny rate my less than a second video that's also a joke (the one where jontron says STOP)
Like... wtf?
Meanwhile Suicide's ""Fight song"" Is also a god damn joke, yet you rate it ""Funny" cuz we all know that suicide was also being sarcastic with his ""Fight song""

Not only that, but for some god damn reason you even dumb rated @FlufflePuff 's fight song.... why?
is it because you don't like the song? Well guess what?
"

"
You asked us for our own opinion of our own fight songs, if it's not something you like, or consider a fight song, then why the hell did you funny rate my jontron STOP clip and suicide's sarcastic choice of a fight song?
More importantly... why the hell did you even ask for our opinion in the first place?

All of that shit you've done doesn't make sense at all.
You shouldn't just give out invalid ratings, because people like me do like to keep their profiles clean from negative ratings, and guess what? a dumb rating is a negative rating... WOW

Consider this an advice and a warning, because if you keep on making these invalid ratings you will end up earning warning points, which later on could get you banned from the forums for a couple of days.

Thanks for your time.
I was as well joking, also even if I wasn't how was going on an argument better than me rating a meme song dumb? Overall it just seemed hypocritical but yet I'll "apologize". And even if I wasn't apologizing what gives me no right to what I feel is dumb and isn't? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion...Right? Also I only rated your post dumb. The mobile site was really laggy, glitched, and would actually rate someone else's post instead of the one I wanted. Never the less I'm sorry for actually having my own opinion and having the right to rate freely, I'll try to rate with less freedom if that makes you happy.
EDIT: I was gonna remove the rating but it seems you already have...WHAT WAS THE POINT OF ARGUING WITH ME THEN?!?!!?? You could have easily just dmed me "Hey don't falsely award players with ratings."

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom