Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your Favourite TF2 YouTuber of all times?

Vodka4Gaben™

Unremarkable
My favourite youtuber is of course elliot- Muselk even though he doesn't upload videos about tf2 that much anymore He still is my favourite No one can replace him.

Who's Your favourite youtuber? and why?

D

Deleted member 2120

Probably Soundsmith. Used to be Zenomite until he quit, though I was getting sick of him constantly whining.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Don't really watch TF2bers that much, but I used to like RyderCycle and Zenomite. They both quit TF2, so the only TF2ber I really watch now is SoundSmith. It's not that I stopped watching Rydercycle and Zenomite, it's just that they are no longer TF2bers.

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

You guys are actual degenerates if you don't say Jerma and STAR_. Come on people, they're without a doubt the best duo ever created, most others just followed in their wake (like Muselk who tried to be STAR_ but failed).

LazyPurple is also amazing, but I still thing STAR_ and Jerma are better.

emu

Sufficiently Lethal
Star was my favorite back when he still uploaded tf2. Every since LazyPurple came back I've enjoyed his videos, and FUNKe has always been a favorite, although he has recently bitching about the game and it's state constantly. I wasn't around in the community to watch LazyPurple back before he left, so him coming back is a completely new experience for me.

LazyPurple or FUNKe

(Sorry his comment is so bad I'm tired)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom