Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed You dense mother fuckers

Status
Not open for further replies.

5UR14W

Thank you. Now good day sir. Also I speak of F12_Bird in case thy mind was in a state of wonder.

5UR14W

4713595553db2526506a65ccadfe6ff7.jpg

5UR14W

As a reward for this gold mine of humor, I leave you with this. Enjoy, and remember, you don't need food if you have communism!
Warframe.jpg

Philip

Australium
Never going to unban the person you love so much. Maybe he will tell you not to waste your money on hacks
Screenshot_20171019-021413.png
Kind of unnecessary and immature to post that. However, it was my belief in his innocence which drove me to "love him" or whatever you call it.

You may be an admin, but it doesn't give you the right to lord it over me at random in public as a bully.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Kind of unnecessary and immature to post that. However, it was my belief in his innocence which drove me to "love him" or whatever you call it.

You may be an admin, but it doesn't give you the right to lord it over me at random in public as a bully.[/QUOTE

"lord over [you]"

I was simply letting the community know how you feel. You posted it in a public place. I don't know why you would be upset about it. Do you regret the words?

Philip

Australium
Why though? This was like last week! I feel like you were trying to humiliate me, or expose me as a "cheater lover" or something.

No, I do not regret my words at all.
Your manipulation of that meaning though... just unexpected from a person far older and more experienced than I.

Edit: PLUS I never exposed anyone other than the thread. You "exposed" me, so your reasoning ends there.

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

Why though? This was like last week! I feel like you were trying to humiliate me, or expose me as a "cheater lover" or something.

Your manipulation of that meaning though... just unexpected from a person far older and more experienced than I.

Edit: PLUS I never exposed anyone other than the thread. You "exposed" me, so your reasoning ends there.
I mean, the same day he was banned, after the ban, you asked him to teach you, and it seemed like you were defending him.

Also no offense but you're one to talk when you say his post was "necessary."

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin

I just found it today

Philip

Australium
I mean, the same day he was banned, after the ban, you asked him to teach you, and it seemed like you were defending him.

Also no offense but you're one to talk when you say his post was "necessary."
1. Ya think I would want to cheat after the accusations incidents?
2. If I have an opinion, I will defend it. For this one in particular, I had evidence to myself proving his innocence.
3. I know I am a bit "random" at times when making posts due to sheer excitement and immaturity. However, using it out of the blue to harass someone is not okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom