Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Yoosung Kim(Morty Smith)'s Gag Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoosung Kim(Ren Amamiya)

Somewhat Threatening
What was your type of punishment
Gag

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:171325993

Who has punished you?
Jim

Why were you punished?
I said Figger Naggots which was considered racism.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Look, I get it. If you re-arrange the words you get the result. But my concern. Look at this https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=racism&advType=reason. I want their chat history. I want to bet that some of these guys said an offensive slur or word directly. My point is that if I looked through these peoples logs, I won't find a single person that said the same thing. If they did, then I will accept my gag.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Since you took the time to appeal, I'm fairly confident @Jim might reevaluate the punishment so that it won't last a full week also considering you've only had one previous mute and no gags.

However, the punishment is in place as if you'd used the normal words without shuffling the first letters, so I wouldn't rely on not finding your particular version elsewhere as foundation for an ungag.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

1. Recent chat logs aren't obtainable since HLstatsX is currently being reworked or something like that, so everyone within the last month or so hasn't had their chat logs recorded because of this.
2. This is the same situation as when Delta said "nig-nogs" to avoid saying niggers. Rearrange the words all you want, but the implications are still there and you'll get punished for it.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You haven't been comm blocked for racism before in fact you only have one chat block from an admin from quite a while ago which I think can be overlooked and since you appealed right away to straighten this out you are taking the right initiative. Using racial slurs with incorrect spelling does not change their meaning nor how they are perceived by others including admins. The context around you using the slur was, if I recall, after cell wars or hunger games or something and you addressed everyone on the server using the slur. This is unacceptable behavior and was punished as such.

However given your relatively clean chat history above, I'm going to shorten the gag to two days. I also advise you to chill out during jailbreak despite it being proven by experts to increase brain activity by 7000%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom