Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Yolo22891's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yolo22891

Username: Yolo22891

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198811575097

Who has punished you?
Lala7586

Why were you punished?
I believe they thought that I was lagging and attempting to crash the server, but that was not the case. I simply was playing in 1000x as beggars soldier.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I believe a 1 day ban is rather harsh, especially since I was given no warning other than a kick. Also there was no reason put for the ban reason explaining the reasoning behind it. It simply says c for the reason.

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
My apologies for not being able to provide you with a proper reason for the ban, however I was unable to register commands properly on the server because of the excessive number of projectiles/entities that caused lag, so I kept trying a few things before it worked. The reason has now been adjusted.

The first time I kicked you, you were outside the map spamming rockets everywhere. Then as soon as you got inside the map you again spammed rockets, however you seemed to ignore enemy players (even those right beside you), which made me believe you weren't actively participating in the game but just spamming rockets to cause lag.

I can understand the temptation of spamming a weapon on a 1kx server, especially a weapon like Beggar's Bazooka. That's why I let you off with a kick.
However, it had not even been 15 seconds and you were already back on the server spamming rockets all over the place inside of your spawn area where there are no enemy players to hit which led me to ban you.

You were given a warning – that warning being a kick which I believe is sufficient, especially when people complained about the rockets causing lag on the server. Also judging by what you said in your appeal, you knew, or at least had an idea of what you did caused server lag.

All that being said, this appears to be your first ever punishment on the servers, (also taking a few other factors into consideration), I've decided to reduce the length of the punishment. You should be able to connect to the servers again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom