Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yo, Blackwonder is my city.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Hey folks! I've been playing on this server for only about a week and i already like it. It's almost Always full of players which i like and it's fair rules. I am mostly playing on JB, some of you might know me. I am Vick, Little bit toxic but mostly calm. I swear alot and i hate weabooss and love DBZ. I am 14 Years old and Live is my Sweden. I am hopfully gonna play on this server for a long time and would love to be an admin soon enough. I main Solly aka Soldier and mostly play red on JB. If i am blue i can be willing to be warden but mostly i like being a guard, keeping an Eye on those rebellers, hehe.

Also, i like being a wannabe admin saying all the rules to those Little kids knowing fully that they dont understand a single Word i just said :3 (I am not a fan of these ":3" Infact i Think it's really cringe when someone overuses it)

JB = Jailbreak
DBZ = DragonBallZ

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Didn't say it was you? I like normal anime fans but if someone cosplays and take's sentences from anime and puts it as quotes etc, you are taking it to far.
And who is puddin? xD There are less weaboss than i thought, hehe, i am glad now.
Sry btw.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

And if someone is kissing their screen and it shows a Picture of Idk, some anime girl it's just fucked up. But again sorry, i am not trying to be mean to the normal anime fans, i love em.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

Cosplay is something for normal anime fans and well ... those kind of people.

Anyway welcome to Blackwonder

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
I am a healthy young man that likes anime. I do own a few anime poster, an anime mouse pad, an anime figure, an anime t-shirt, an anime pillow and an anime cosplay. I am also part of a small (10 people) anime group and own some anime games/movies. But that I about it. I do not use Japanese words in my everyday language, I do no have any Waifu (though thinking about it is kinda fun) and I certainly do not call anyone by Japanese word (like: Onee-chan).

I'm not sure if that is already borderline for you, but for me, I think it is just a hobby and nothing more.

Also: Welcome to the forum!

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Welcome...
Anime is fun...
Weaboos suck...
DBZ was amazing...
DBS less but still fun...
Hope you enjoy your stay...

I hope you forgive me for using short sentences... I just don't feel like typing shit that is not needed like this...

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

Welcome...
Anime is fun...
Weaboos suck...
DBZ was amazing...
DBS less but still fun...
Hope you enjoy your stay...

I hope you forgive me for using short sentences... I just don't feel like typing shit that is not needed like this...

Dbs is all about getting off on cool new transformations :)

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Dbs is all about getting off on cool new transformations :)
I had to watch through 10+ filler epsiodes to finally come to the actual fun part...
I just watch it when I got nothing to do because watching fillers is not the best thing in the world...

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

I had to watch through 10+ filler epsiodes to finally come to the actual fun part...
I just watch it when I got nothing to do because watching fillers is not the best thing in the world...

I watch it actively, basically every sunday when I can find a new episode

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
Hey folks! I've been playing on this server for only about a week and i already like it. It's almost Always full of players which i like and it's fair rules. I am mostly playing on JB, some of you might know me. I am Vick, Little bit toxic but mostly calm. I swear alot and i hate weabooss and love DBZ. I am 14 Years old and Live is my Sweden. I am hopfully gonna play on this server for a long time and would love to be an admin soon enough. I main Solly aka Soldier and mostly play red on JB. If i am blue i can be willing to be warden but mostly i like being a guard, keeping an Eye on those rebellers, hehe.

Also, i like being a wannabe admin saying all the rules to those Little kids knowing fully that they dont understand a single Word i just said :3 (I am not a fan of these ":3" Infact i Think it's really cringe when someone overuses it)

JB = Jailbreak
DBZ = DragonBallZ

Hello Onii-chan :3

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom