Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted yeastybootymuncher's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeastybootymuncher

Username: yeastybootymuncher

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:92935091

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
"[Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (CMSP) | Weapon: tf_weapon_smg"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
On BlackWonder Jailbreak one of the last requests is Mechanized Mercenaries. Mechanized Mercenaries is a last request that turns all players into howitzer tanks and each teach fights to the death. Each player is overhealed with absurd health, provided a primary fire machine gun, a secondary fire rocket launcher, and have a severe movement speed penalty.

This last request was chosen and I was playing on the Blu team. I was going toward the direction of the Red team getting ready to attack. All the players move incredibly slowly and I was firing at an enemy and all of a sudden I am banned. I go to the BlackWonder website to find out why I received a ban and my ban reason reads as "[Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (CMSP) | Weapon: tf_weapon_smg"

I am unsure why the anti-cheat thought I was using aimbot. If I had to guess, the machine gun (tf_weapon_smg) fires incredibly fast with an endless clip in tandem with the enemies being insanely easy to track and shoot activated it on me. I wish I could provide evidence but I do not use any recording software's nor anticipated being banned.

BlackWonder has a great jailbreak server and I would not like to be banned from it. I do not use cheats nor do I condone cheats. This is the first community server I have ever been banned from and one of the few where the ban feels crappy.

Thank you for considering my ban appeal,
yeastybootymuncher

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom