Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted xxxtentacion's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxtentacion

User name: xxxtentacion

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:185015554

Who has punished you?
I don't remember or know who banned me or unbanned me because they were deleted.

Why were you punished?
The first ban was because I free killed a bunch of noobs cause they didn't want to move. They called an admin and told him that I did a massive free kill, I didn't really care that much cause my friends call the admin for a meme and it was funny. my second ban was for... Africa day, man that was the most fun I've ever had. well what happened was that me and my friends said that if I'm warden next round it'll be africa day (everyone will go demo and the guards will go heavy and who ever get's to the nearest water source wins LR. I get why I got banned it might have not been funny for others, but it was funny for the majority, even the admin was playing with us. and for my last ban, I don't know I got perm ban for this, I should've been muted or something else for talking over the warden for like 4 seconds, It still makes me angry why I got banned for such a little thing.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Dear admins

I understand that three bans means a perm ban, and that some of my actions were not acceptable, but the reason why I want to appeal my ban is because this server is a good server (jail break). I made a lot of friends there and it really makes me sad that I can't make new friends there, and for why I want to get unbanned is because I miss that server. And I hope that you can fergive my previews actions

Love ☭JustYuri☭

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
i cant really remember all this but i can see that i permed you cause you were mic spamming even though you were muted, however it's probably been long enough that i think i can undo that perm. just dont be mfk'ing or mic spamming :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom