Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined xoteh's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

xoteh

Strange
User name: xoteh

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:71728396

Who has punished you?
Console

Why were you punished?
Auto Airblasting

Why should we revoke your punishment?
The demo provided from the Ban shows no auto airblast at all, please could you re-analyse the ban's evidence and give a second option on the ban because there is literal no evidence of it since I wasn't. I've been playing TFDB for over 3 years, since I was literally 8 years old and till this day I still play TFDB. The only good server left for TFDB is Blackwonder or Panda but I am unfortunately permanently banned for like I said insufficient evidence.
Thank you, xoteh.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin

was banned yesterday on your IP and you joined today on the account you are appealing.

You also pointed out there was a demo but that's on the original ban, not the account you are appealing so you are in fact the owner of the level 0 steam account that also happened to be made yesterday.

Spicy Negro

I was playing tf2 and realized that nobody could hear me talk. I saw that I was banned for auto air blasting even though I do not play as pyro very often, and do not auto air blast when I do. I don't know whats going on or how this works but would like to be able to talk again.

Silorak

Monkas
Staff Member
Admin
Oh, look who is appealing.

I think, you reviewed this demo clearly, which shows us all, how you act when you get punished for stealing and blocking. That's right, YOU crashed the server. And then you expect for un-ban????

Now, that you got caught by anti-cheat. I can spice things up even more.
In this crash.dem you admitted for crashing the server and on top of that, you threatened me for doing my job???
Not to mention, I heard multiple reports from others that you crashed full server, when I was away. Not surprised anymore.
I warned you clearly, didn't I? That you will face the consequences of your actions, but you didn't listen, oh well.

And I thought you changed. I still remember the first day you joined blw. Surprisingly, you made an entire server hate you in few minutes, instead of listening to others and playing fairly, you still kept on ignoring rules, same as panda days. And then you say that panda banned you falsely, while you were punished for the same reason. lul

Anyways, we don't un-ban cheaters and players who crash the servers for getting fairly banned.

DECLINED

Attachments

• crash.dem
    2.9 MB · Views: 134
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom