Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted XOF's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

XOF

User name: XOF

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:82244415

Who has punished you?
Rainbowrobb

Why were you punished?
aimbotting

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I have never used cheating software in any game. I have 2803 hours on this account and I have played this game off and on since 2012 on other accounts. I haven't got the demo from that date, and there isn't evidence submitted either for my "aimbotting". But I do have other demos on the server from before that date.

I apologise for trying to appeal for a ban from a year ago, but I just ignored it because I thought I was just banned for trying to call admin to kick afk saxton hale player.

I also had a pretty high score (~Top 20 VSH players) on the server and no other player ever accused me of hacking or aimbotting, and I was also a regular on the server that many players recognised.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I remember you. I was called in because others were suspecting you of cheating. I watched you for a while and was fairly convinced. Then you happened to RTD "Blind", yet your ability to target was amazingly maintained.

One of my favorite moments was how you knew you walked off the cliff and began to jump before the RTD wore off.
1586194470790.png

XOF

I remember you. I was called in because others were suspecting you of cheating. I watched you for a while and was fairly convinced. Then you happened to RTD "Blind", yet your ability to target was amazingly maintained.

One of my favorite moments was how you knew you walked off the cliff and began to jump before the RTD wore off.
View attachment 15651

I have a bad PC so I have to use configs to run TF2 properly. One of the configs I used was Comanglia's config, which turns down effects to increase performance, this however bugs out blindness RTD, as it only turns down the brightness, but still enough so I can see through the screen at 100% brightness on my monitor.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Please pardon the delay. This may take a day or two to resolve. I was able to find corresponding conversations for this instance and I want to confirm a couple of things before making a decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom