Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined xmedik916's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmedik916

Unremarkable

xmedik

User name: xmedik916

Name
xmedik916

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:460226387

Your DiscordID
xmedik916#7014

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Black Wonder Jailbreak LA

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to become moderator to help new and unknowing players into learning and enjoying what Black wonder - jailbreak has to offer and to have players ruining the experience, be punished.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
3:00pm to 8:00pm on weekdays and Sundays and 10:00am to 2:00pm on Saturdays unless important family matters or work is needed.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate

-Everyone-

Ghosting will be warned, if it continues they will be gagged from 30 min- 1 hour- 2 hours- 6 hours- 1 day- 2 days- 3 days- 1 week.

Self promoters will be gagged for 1 week.

Players that griefs other players will be warned, if they continue they will banned 1 hour- 2 hours- 6 hours- 12 hours- 1 day- 2 days- 3 days- 1 week- 2 weeks- 1 month -permanently.

Players that falsely accuse another player for a crime with malicious intent when there is proof that said player is innocent, that player will be gag/ muted for 2 hours- 3 hours 4 hours- 6 hours- 12 hours- 1 day.

Mic spammers will be warned, if it continues they will be muted for 1 hour- 2 hours- 6 hours- 12 hours- 1 day- 2 days- 3 days- 1 week- 2 weeks- 1 month -permanently.

Players that over talk people such as mods, admins that are doing their jobs will be muted for 1 day- 2 days- 3 days -1 week.

Players that overtalk warden will be warned, if overtalking continues they will be muted for
1 hour- 2 hours- 6 hours- 12 hours- 1 day- 2 days- 3 days- 1 week- 2 weeks- 1 month -permanently.

Toxic mic behavior will be warned, if it continues they will be muted for 1 hour- 2 hours- 6 hours- 12 hours- 1 day- 2 days- 3 days- 1 week- 2 weeks- 1 month -permanently.

Chat spammers will be warned, if it continues they will be gagged for 1 hour- 2 hours- 6 hours- 12 hours- 1 day- 2 days- 3 days- 1
week- 2 weeks- 1 month -permanently.

Toxic chat behavior warned if it continues they will be gagged for 1 hour- 2 hours- 6 hours- 12 hours- 1 day- 2 days- 3 days- 1 week- 2 weeks- 1 month -permanently

Anyone that is armory camping will be warned, if continue to stay within armory they will be kicked from the server.

Players that freeday abuse will be warned, if it continues they will be slain.

Players that sticky trap in-game, in combat LR, and while rebelling, will be warned, if they continue they will be banned from the server for 1 hour- 2 hours- 6 hours- 12 hours- 1 day- 2 days- 3 days- 1 week- 2 weeks- 1 month-permanently.

Players cannot go to unreachable places. If the player is in an unreachable place and can remove themselves from it, will be ask to do so. If the player is in an unreachable spot and cannot remove themselves from it, will be slain. If players continue to reach these spots they will be

-Blu's-

Blu's Players cannot go to unreachable places. If the player is in an unreachable place and can remove themselves from it, will be ask to do so. If the player is in an unreachable spot and cannot remove themselves from it, they will be slain. If players continue to reach these spots they will be team banned for 1 hour- 2 hours- 3 hours- 6 hours- 12 hours- 1 day.

Blu’s that refuse legal orders from warden will be warned. If they continue to refuse orders they will be slain. If the player further refuses orders they will be team banned for 1 hour- 2 hours- 6 hours- 12 hours- 1 day- 2 days- 3 days- 1 week- 2 weeks- 1 month.

Blu's cannot force reds to rebel. If the player forces a red to rebel, they will be team banned 1 hour- 2 hours- 6 hours- 12 hours- 1 day- 2 days- 3 days- 1 week- 2 weeks- 1 month -permanently.

Blu's that mimic warden will be warned not to, if it continues they will be muted for 1 hour.

Blu’s that have unintelligible mics will be asked to leave blu until their mic is fixed. If they refuse to leave blu they will be team banned for 1 hour- 2 hours- 6 hours- 12 hours- 1 day- 2 days- 3 days- 1 week- 2 weeks- 1 month -permanently.

Blu's that free hit or bait reds will be warned, if it continues, they will be slain. If they continue, they will be team banned for 1 hour- 2 hours- 6 hours- 12 hours- 1 day- 2 days- 3 days- 1 week- 2 weeks- 1 month- permanently.

Blu’s that camp red rebelling areas will be warned. If it continues, they will be slain, If it continues further they will be team banned for 1 hour- 2 hours- 6 hours- 12 hours- 1 day- 2 days- 3 days- 1 week- 2 weeks- 1 month -permanently.

Blu's that allow illegal last requests will be warned not to start the game. If they continue anyway, they will be team banned for 2 hours.

Blu's that kill reds during repeat will be slain. If it continues they will be team banned 1 hour- 2 hours- 4 hours- 6 hours- 12 hours- 1 day- 2 days- 3 days- 1 week- 2 weeks- 1 month- permanently.

Blu's unwilling to be warden will be slain. If they continue to dodge warden, they will be team banned for 1 hour.

Blu's that kill other blu's with malicious intent will be team banned for 1 day- 2 days- 3 days- 1 week- 2 weeks- 1 month- permanently.

Blu's that delay rounds during a players last request will be warned not to, if it continues they will be team banned for 1 hour.

Blu's that favor players over others will be warned not to, if they continue will be team banned for 2 hours- 3 hours- 4 hours- 6 hours- 12 hours- 1 day.

Blu's that break rebelling breakables will be slain, if it continues they will be team banned for 1 hour- 2 hours- 3 hours- 4 hours- 6 hours- 12 hours- 1 day.

Warden that lies will be warned not to, if it continues they will be slain. If it further continues, they will be team banned for 2 hours.

Free-killers will be team-banned for 1 hour- 2 hours- 12 hours- 1 day- 3 days- 1 week- permanently.

Massive Free killers will be team banned permanently.

No mic blu's will be warned to use mic, if they do not have one they will be team banned permanently.

Afk blu's will be kicked or sent to spectator.

Blu's that hog the warden position several times will be slain. if it continues they will be team banned for 1 hour- 2 hours- 3 hours- 4 hours- 6 hours- 12 hours- 1 day- 2 days- 3 days- 4 days- 1 week- 2 weeks- 1 month.

-Warden-

Wardens that allow illegal days will be warned not to, if it continue anyway, they will be team banned for 2 hours- 3 hours- 6 hours- 12 hours

Wardens that kill non-rebellious freedays will be slain. If the issue continues they will be team banned for 1 hour- 2 hours- 3 hours- 4 hours- 6 hours- 12 hours- 1 day- 2 days- 3 days- 4 days- 1 week- 2 weeks- 1 month- permanently.

Wardens that allow illegal last requests will be warned not to start the game. If they continue anyway, they will be team banned for 2 hours.

Wardens that allow illegal mini-games will be warned not to, if it continue anyway, they will be team banned for 2 hours.

Wardens that deny legal and doable last request selfish reasons will be team banned for 1 hour- 2 hours- 3 hours- 6 hours- 12 hours.

Wardens that turn on friendly fire illegally, will be slain. If it continues they will be team banned for 1 hour- 2 hours- 3 hours- 4 hours- 6 hours- 12 hours- 1 day- 2 days- 3 days- 4 days- 1 week- 2 weeks- 1 month- permanently.

Wardens that refuse to give the last non-rebelling red LR will be warned. If they continue refusing to give LR will be team banned for 1 hour- 2 hours- 4 hours- 6 hours- 12 hours- 1 day- 2 days- 3 days- 4 days- 1 week- 2 weeks- 1 month- permanently.

Wardens that use conflicting orders will be warned. If it continues they will be team banned for 1 hour- 2 hours- 3 hours- 4 hours- 6 hours- 12 hours- 1 day- 2 days- 3 days- 4 days- 1 week- 2 weeks- 1 month- permanently.

Wardens that gives reds kill orders or gives blues kill orders without reason will be team banned for 1 hour- 2 hours- 3 hours- 4 hours- 6 hours- 12 hours- 1 day- 2 days- 3 days- 4 days- 1 week- 2 weeks- 1 month- permanently.

Wardens cannot rename the reds anything else other than prisoners. If it continues, they will be team banned for 1 hour- 2 hours- 3 hours- 4 hours- 6 hours- 12 hours- 1 day- 2 days- 3 days- 4 days- 1 week- 2 weeks.

-Instant Permanent Bans-

Players with nude or sexual/ lewd child sprays will be permanently spray banned.

Hackers will be permanently banned from the server.

Hack advertisers will be permanently banned from the server.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I have been active one Tf2 for nearly a year. I've had a history of bad language, but for in the last past 4 months I've been using clean language as much as possible. I've been banned before due to unknowingly breaking rules because of not reading them or following them, but now I know most of the rules and understanding of jailbreak to not make big mistakes. I had rated-R binds but have removed them to no longer continue with the horrible language. If this application gets declined, I will improve myself and try again in 4 months.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Herro xmedik,

I'll be dropping my review here before I go to bed.

Taking a look at your punishments, you have quite the history in comm blocks, the most recent one being this month by Jim for overtalking.
Your teambans aren't that recent and aren't really worth talking about IMO, but I'll put them here for ease of access for other admins.
1575206713078.png

1575206810472.png

Your playtime is good at over 15 days.

Now, brushing over your punishment section:
Ghosting will be warned, if it continues they will be gagged from 30 min- 1 hour- 2 hours- 6 hours.
and then you'll just keep giving them 6 hour gags for ghosting?

Mic spammers will be warned, if it continues they will be muted for 1 hour- 2 hours- 6 hours- 12 hours- 1 day- 1
week -permanently.
one day to one week then to perm is too big a jump in my opinion.

Anyone that is armory camping will be warned, if continued they will be slain.
what if they keep armory camping over multiple rounds? what if they keep camping if you disconnect?

-Blu's ( including Wardens )-
In general, this part is missing the ladders.

No mic blu's will be warned to use mic, if they do not have one they will be team banned for 5 days,. If at any time they happen to use their mic during their ban time, the will be unbanned.
If you miccheck a blu and they don't have a mic, you permanently teamban. They can get the punishment revoked if they use their mic in front of a staff member in-game.

Free-killers will be team-banned for 1 hour- 2 hours- 12 hours- 1 day- 3 days- 1 week- permanently.
what about MFKs?

In general, your punishment section is lacking. Your punishment jumps from a day to a week and then to perm is too big, please adjust that. Many punishments are also incomplete and lacking a ladder altogether. There are also punishments missing such as freeday abuse.

In general, your application needs some work, and you need to get rid of your binds, or at the very least learn how to control them.
Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator:

xmedik916

Unremarkable

xmedik

All binds have been already been removed before my application was sent. Thanks on the feedback

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I've played with you extensively over time and am concerned you would be more partial with siding towards your friends who often play that have more volatile punishment histories. You are apart of at least one of their discords that have been found "cheating" on jailbreak before. You also have not posted any reports to show initiative with helping moderate the servers.

xmedik916

Unremarkable

xmedik

Everyone gets the same punishments for wrong actions, no one shall get special treatment. For the discord server, I wasn’t active in it for very long and was removed from it a week or two after. Legend had invited me and had no idea that cheating was apart of it. I thought being in a group of people would be cool at the time but was rarely active and none of the messages I saw while I was active wasn’t harmful. Thank you for bringing me these concerns to my attention.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hi @xmedik916 I want to apologize for taking to long to address your application. We let it stay open to see if more activity happened on you application, unfortunately, there does not appear to be a positive consensus about your application. I do hope you will continue to enjoy playing on servers, but we cannot approve your application at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom