Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined xmedik916's Admin application

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmedik916

Unremarkable

xmedik

User name: xmedik916

Name
xmedik916

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:460226387

Your DiscordID xmedik916#7014

Have you managed servers previously? No.

On what servers do you usually play on?
LA jailbreak, Casual servers - Capture the flag, King if the hill, and Payload.

Why would you like to become an admin?
I would like to become admin due to the problems with new players in LA jailbreak.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No.

When are you usually available to play?
from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm and 8:00 pm till 12:00 am unless needed by family.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play

Mic spammers will be warned, if it continues they will be muted from 1 hour/ 6 hours/ 12 hours/ 1 day/ 2 days/ 3 days/ 1 week/ permanent.

Toxic mic behavior will be warned, if it continues they will be muted from 1 hour/ 6 hours/ 12 hours/ 1 day/ 2 days/ 1 week/ permanent.

Chat spammers will be warned, if it continues they will be gagged from 1 hour/ 6 hours/ 12 hours/ 1 day/ 2 days/ 1 week/ permanent

Toxic chat behavior warned if it continues they will be gagged from 12 hours/ 1 day/ 2 days/ 3 days/ permanent.

Blu's that deny legal and acceptable last request will be warned, if it continues they will be teambanned for 2 days.

Blu's that allow illegal games/ custom last requests/ days will be teambanned for 1 day/ 2 days/ 3 days.

Blu's that round delay during a players last request will be warned, if it continues they will be slain.

Blu's that have favorites players will be warned and if they continue will be teambanned from 1 day/ 2 days/ 3 days.

Blu's that break rebelling breakables will be slain, if it continues they will be teambanned from 6 hours/ 1 day/ 2 days.

Free-killers will be team-banned from / 2 days/ 3 days/ 1 week/ permanent.

No mic blu's will be warned to use mic, if they do not have one they will be teambanned from 6 hours/ 12 hours/ 1 day/ 3 days/ 1 week/ permanent.

Afk blu's will be team-banned from 2 hours/ 5 hours/ 12 hours/ 1 day/ 2 days/ 3 days/ 1 week/ permanent.

People with nude sprays will be permanently spray banned.

Ghosters will be warned, if it continues they will be kicked.

Hackers/ Hack advertisers will be permanently banned.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I've been on steam for 6 and a half months/, steam level is 3, and have 1,152 hours of Team fortress 2

Last edited:

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

Greetings.

I suggest you read this and this.
Your application is very lacking in the punishment department and on a quick side note, we permanently ban hackers from the servers, not just from the BLU team.

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
Hello xmedik916!

Your SteamID
[U:1:920452775]
The SteamID we are looking for is STEAM_0:1:460226387

Your DiscordID xmedik916
You only gave your name Discord name. Your DiscordID should look something like this, Lala7586#1705. You can find your four digits under your name.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play
Mic spammers will be muted from 1 hour - permanent if it is continues , Chat spammers/Toxic chat behavior will be gagged from 12 hours - permanent if it is continues, Free killers/ No mic players/Afk blu's will be teambanned 1 day - permanent if it continues, Hackers will be teambanned.
Your punishment section is missing many rules. Take a look at the rules here. Also, jumping from 1 hour/12 hours to permanent is too harsh. You should for sure add some punishment lengths in between them. Also, teamban wouldn't prevent cheaters from cheating, so that won't work. We just permanent ban them for the servers.

When it comes to your chatlogs;
I skimmed your chatlogs and couldn't find anything really bad. The things I found just made me wonder if you were mature enough for a staff role.
1564768696925.png
1564768748551.png

I'm not a fan of people using Lenny binds and especially not when they do it as often as you do but that's just what I think.

Other information about the applicant;
1564768125100.png

Some of them are old but felt like posting them all.

For now, I don't think you would fit the admin role. Try fixing your application and as @Puddin² said, read the guide for staff applications.

Good luck!

xmedik916

Unremarkable

xmedik

Hello xmedik916!

The SteamID we are looking for is STEAM_0:1:460226387

You only gave your name Discord name. Your DiscordID should look something like this, Lala7586#1705. You can find your four digits under your name.

Your punishment section is missing many rules. Take a look at the rules here. Also, jumping from 1 hour/12 hours to permanent is too harsh. You should for sure add some punishment lengths in between them. Also, teamban wouldn't prevent cheaters from cheating, so that won't work. We just permanent ban them for the servers.

When it comes to your chatlogs;
I skimmed your chatlogs and couldn't find anything really bad. The things I found just made me wonder if you were mature enough for a staff role.
View attachment 11910
I'm not a fan of people using Lenny binds and especially not when they do it as often as you do but that's just what I think.

Other information about the applicant;
View attachment 11907
Some of them are old but felt like posting them all.

For now, I don't think you would fit the admin role. Try fixing your application and as @Puddin² said, read the guide for staff applications.

Good luck!
Some of the chat binds are easy to explain, as the meat grinder chat bind is next to the blu to red switch on jailbreak which is set to ">" and the meat grinder is "?", as for the lenny face bind i use it when something funny happens, and i have changed my punishments currently

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Goodday xmedik,

First off, your steamID that we need is STEAM_0:1:460226387.
Casual servers
would you mind elaborating on this?

Mic spammers will be muted from 1 hour, 12 hours/ 1 day/ 2 days/ 3 days/ 1 week/ permanent.

Chat spammers/Toxic chat behavior will be gagged from 12 hours/ 1 day/ 2 days/ 3 days/ 1 week/ permanent.

Freekillers will be slain or teambanned from 1 day/ 2 days/ 3 days/ 1 week/ permanent.

No mic players/Afk blu's will be teambanned from 1 day/ 2 days/ 3 days/ 1 week/ permanent.

Hackers will be banned
Your punishment section here is too small. I'd recommend taking a look at some accepted applications to get an idea on what we're looking for in the application. Please elaborate and add more punishments.

Looking at your chatlogs, there are some signals to me that raise some red flags:
firstly, you seem to have a lenny bind. This is not a good thing since you've got 911 entries of only lenny faces.
You have quite a few entries of "fuck" and "shit", most of which are expressions, so that's ok.
1564793041778.png
1564793021382.png
1564793060536.png
1564793084018.png
1564793101733.png
1564793120766.png

In general, if you mind your language and update the punishment section, You could be a mod in my books.
Thanks for reading and good luck.

xmedik916

Unremarkable

xmedik

Goodday xmedik,

First off, your steamID that we need is STEAM_0:1:460226387.

would you mind elaborating on this?

Your punishment section here is too small. I'd recommend taking a look at some accepted applications to get an idea on what we're looking for in the application. Please elaborate and add more punishments.

Looking at your chatlogs, there are some signals to me that raise some red flags:
firstly, you seem to have a lenny bind. This is not a good thing since you've got 911 entries of only lenny faces.
You have quite a few entries of "fuck" and "shit", most of which are expressions, so that's ok.

In general, if you mind your language and update the punishment section, You could be a mod in my books.
Thanks for reading and good luck.
Thanks for the tips and currently restricting my language

xmedik916

Unremarkable

xmedik

I now know what the difference between moderator and admin and will apply for moderator instead, since i will no longer be applying for admin what do i do with this thread?

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
I now know what the difference between moderator and admin and will apply for moderator instead, since i will no longer be applying for admin what do i do with this thread?
Usually, nothing has to be done. If it's decided that the moderator role fits you better, you will get accepted as a moderator for the servers you listed.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
so i dont have to re-apply?
No you don't. You can leave it the way it is or edit the original to fit a mod app a bit more.

Still, your application is quite bare in my opinion, many punishments are missing.

xmedik916

Unremarkable

xmedik

No you don't. You can leave it the way it is or edit the original to fit a mod app a bit more.

Still, your application is quite bare in my opinion, many punishments are missing.
Ok, and new punishments have been added currently

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hello @xmedik916,
I went through your recent history. You were:
Teambanned on 7/15 for illegal friendly fire
Comm Blocks on 7/27 (2 days, due to priors) for racism. And punished by 5 different staff members this year.

At this time, I do not believe you have the best understanding of the rules and expectations. I hope you enjoy the servers and work to become a more positive contributor to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom