Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined XenomorPhing's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenomorPhing

Unremarkable
What was your type of punishment
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:98063510

Who has punished you?
Tomato Kat

Why were you punished?
I was banned for memes on the general section on Discord.Posted a thread and it said its in a wrong section.Now it's in the right section.I came on discord and was meming with a admin(not kat) and kat said apologize.I didn't want to apologize for something i haven't done.I yelled AUTISM and he banned me.One more thing.People say autism isn't a meme:http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/cultures/autism.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I think i should get unbanned because i didn't do anything bad.I see people that are racist,hurtful and homophobic language.I say a meme about autism and get banned.Many people that break rules don't get banned.Also,there isn't a rule about can't use memes in general section or anything like that.That is a very good reason to revoke my punishment.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

There is a meme section for a reason (which automatically implies that memes should go there)

Also since other people don't get caught that means it's okay for you do something like this?

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

https://blackwonder.tf/threads/banned-from-discord-sensitive-admin.6122/

Yes, you did do something very fucking wrong.

It doesn't matter if autism is considered a meme or not to you, others don't see it that way.
You used it in a malicious way to get a rise out of people, which resulted in your ban (among other things).

You do not deserve to be unbanned. If it were my choice, it would be indefinite as you appear to be here only to annoy and troll.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Amazing a little damn kid that thinks Autism is a meme because he read so somewhere??
Autism is a condition a human can be born with (every person has some kind of "autism" but not like the people that have a "stickynote" on them)
So ummm.. Just no, please leave.. I am HEAVILY against an unban.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

I don't think it's necessary to bash you anymore, the other thread was enough. If you didn't get it already, you won't understand now. @Tomato Kat β˜† Please decline this and lets move on.

Here though, for your enjoyment: https://blackwonder.tf/pages/rules/
you_welcome.png

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
First, I asked you to be polite and not to use "autism" as an insult as it can be highly offensive for other people, I didn't punish you in any way, later you were kicked out of Discord by another admin for the same thing.
Then, a couple of days later when I was about to leave Discord you did the same thing but trying purposedly to call my attention so I could get annoyed or displeased by your words.

It's a NO from me, you can go back to school and learn some manners first.

PD: I'll unban you from Discord in a few months, after you do a proper appeal and apologize or at least recognize what you did wrong.

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

α΄„ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ

MECHA-G

Nothing to add here, because practically everything has been said. Just came to say, grow up, dude. Making jokes of any disability or condition is highly offensive and insensitive. If you actually care about being unbanned, you'll apologise properly, because yes, you are in the wrong here, and stop trying to justify your actions by saying that "autism is a meme". It's not, and those who joke about it are seriously sick, more so than those with actual conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom