Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed x20 festive force of nature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxi-moron

Truly Feared
So as I have discovered the x20 festive force of nature was edited wrong so that it was better than the stock force of nature, the problem with this is that it will become patched and I don't want that so I propose a solution. let the community decide, I will provide a video to the festive force of nature later to show how much better it is and let you, the community decide, here are some rough stats for the festive force of nature currently:
shitload of knockback apon hit
at point blank range: destroy your target unless some bullet resistance is enabled or kunai spy
now it is extremely op considering that the random crit bonus can bump the damage up to 1000 damage so I proposed a plan and decided to nerf the knockback by 50% and for the trade off keeping the damage but removing random crits from the force of nature...
please vote for what you would like to see come out of the force of nature in x20 :) thank you

EDIT: Let me clarify that the last voting option is for the stats of what was the original festive force of nature, not the current stock force of nature, if you want the stock choose the first option as it's the option you want

Last edited:

Oxi-moron

Truly Feared
Why is no voting on this? I would expect more to vote on this considering it's x20!

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

A lot of weapons are modified to be better than Stock. This is not a bug.
Weapons like the the Frying Pan and basically every stock melee reskin are better than their actual Stock originals as they stop the user from taking fall damage and have a faster swing speed the majority of the time.
This was added within the original x10 plugin as well, where weapons that already have reskinned versions would be edited in order to spice things up. Every Eyelander reskin has something going for it.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Wait... was this really not a bug? Gotta check that then.. Oops.

Oxi-moron

Truly Feared
A lot of weapons are modified to be better than Stock. This is not a bug.
Weapons like the the Frying Pan and basically every stock melee reskin are better than their actual Stock originals as they stop the user from taking fall damage and have a faster swing speed the majority of the time.
This was added within the original x10 plugin as well, where weapons that already have reskinned versions would be edited in order to spice things up. Every Eyelander reskin has something going for it.
No I did talk to @Lucas in discord and he said he edited things wrong for the festive force of nature, I really want something close to this as scout is a one hit kill practically for x20 and this would at least boost his defenses
EDIT: Wait @Lucas, you don't remember our conversation on discord when this wasn't fixed?

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
No I did talk to @Lucas in discord and he said he edited things wrong for the festive force of nature, I really want something close to this as scout is a one hit kill practically for x20 and this would at least boost his defenses
EDIT: Wait @Lucas, you don't remember our conversation on discord when this wasn't fixed?
I thought we talked in-game? I can be wrong as my memory is terrible.
How the FAN was, it was just OP as hell. Nothing could destroy it. I don't remember exactly what we talked about, so if you could send me a messag on discord I may remember :)

Oxi-moron

Truly Feared
I thought we talked in-game? I can be wrong as my memory is terrible.
How the FAN was, it was just OP as hell. Nothing could destroy it. I don't remember exactly what we talked about, so if you could send me a messag on discord I may remember :)
http://imgur.com/a/uWBij
FekQTiK

XenomorPhing

Unremarkable
Listen,oxi.
The x20 fan does 3 damage per shot!The festive version does 1 damage per shot but has big knockback.
Keep the current fan,x20 isn't made to be fair and balanced.Its made to be OP as hell.No rules,abuse and troll if you want.
If you don't like current x20,stop playing it.
NOTHING WILL CHANGE OR BE CHANGED!
I don't mean anything wrong,you're a nice guy.
Just don't try to change x20 stats,they will never change.

Have a nice day!

Oxi-moron

Truly Feared
Listen,oxi.
The x20 fan does 3 damage per shot!The festive version does 1 damage per shot but has big knockback.
Keep the current fan,x20 isn't made to be fair and balanced.Its made to be OP as hell.No rules,abuse and troll if you want.
If you don't like current x20,stop playing it.
NOTHING WILL CHANGE OR BE CHANGED!
I don't mean anything wrong,you're a nice guy.
Just don't try to change x20 stats,they will never change.

Have a nice day!
Unless your the owner (Which I'm 80% sure your not) of the x20 plugin, I'm not gonna listen. Troll? The only one trolling her my friend is you. You made a seriously unnecessary, out of line, and edgy comment, which after me replying to, you continued to do the exact same excecpt less edgy. I get that you are entitled and have your own opinions but I feel as if you have a certain unnecessary rage towards me that I ask you don't direct at me. Thanks and have a safe day

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
And here I was, thinking the beef was at Wendy's.

@XenomorPhing , this is a suggestion, I honestly don't know why you're being so rude about this. At the end of the day, (not literally at the end of the day) it will either be accepted or declined, no need to start killing dogs and using red text and all caps to put extra emphasis into your argument. It's honestly just silly, especially on a suggestion like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom