Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Wrong date of birth

• Thread starter Deleted member 9434
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9434

Good. First good morning, good afternoon and good night. In the month of April, I registered on the black wonder website, when I confirmed my data I accidentally missed my birth date, instead of being October 17, 2006 it was April 17, 2005, I sincerely apologize to my mistake I made my registration in a hurry I want to change my birth date from April 17, 2005 to October 17, 2006 if someone corrects me I thank you! thank you very much for your heart.

Attachments

• 20200711_212255.jpg
    20200711_212255.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 134

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

If an admin sees this they should be able to fix the birthdate and have there be no issue whatsoever. Even normally, a wrong birthdate isn't an issue (unless you're applying for staff, I believe.?...) I'm not well-informed on what the higherups look at when they review staff applications, though I feel birthday might be one. Either way, it's nothing to fret over, as it's honestly trivial.

Moving to Problems.

D

Deleted member 9434

I really thank you, but unfortunately I don't want to apply for the team so I just want to leave my account corrected :)(y)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom