Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Woody's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woody

Strange

Woody

Username: Woody

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Aus Jail break

What is your SteamID? [U:1:162368201]

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knight

Why were you punished?
'You need to finish for lr' mid-game. And apparently was mic spamming/ too loud of mic. (I was also muted for a few months)

Why should we revoke your punishment?
With regards to the mute, if you look at the demo I was not mic spamming, although my microphone is not the best it is satisfactory, nobody was complaining about it and I have heard much worse mics. Therefore it was not hindering anybody. It seems some admins just feel like muting people tbh, slightly abusive. With regards to the Team ban, I did say finish for lr while the majority of red team was at the start of the minigame, I was not able to say it before they started as there were many reds rebelling. Furthermore the last red remaining was not notifying me of not getting lr which suggests he heard me say 'finish for lr' while also not complaining afterwards. The person that would be hindered by me saying 'finish for lr' was not worried about it. It's very sad to see staff allowing these bans to happen when the people affected aren't reporting it if they thought anything was wrong. Anyway have a good one and have fun.
Still don't know how I got muted for this but anyway.

from 35k

Attachments

• turbinediz2.dem
    11.5 MB · Views: 119

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
The teamban's expired. I would've got on earlier and removed it, but I was preoccupied. Accidents happen and people can make mistakes under pressure, I get that.
Doesn't really matter though, since the mute's not coming off.
Your mic is at the same obnoxious level that it was back when we had this conversation the last time in April. It does not take much effort to lower your mic volume, and you likely haven't just for the sake of being loud and annoying.
It's not like I'm the only one who's had an issue with it, either.
Speak at a normal volume and you won't get muted. It isn't difficult for anyone over the age of 10.
Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom