Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Wolfy's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickster

Mildly Menacing
Username: Wolfy

Name(Edit)
WolfHunterSpy

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:156515826

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed? I was an admin in BigWolfgaming.TF that my friend creates and I always do my duty there.(Shut Down)

On what servers do you usually play on? Blackwonder SG | Jailbreak (209.58.168.131:27060)

Why would you like to become an admin? I want to be an admin to help make the server a better community for newer players, and showing players around the server, while Controlling large crowds, Handling impatient players. I can easily handle large groups of people as I have had experience as an admin/owner of a server. I am very patient when it comes to blw players that like to disobey or not come to an agreement with another player I have been playing tf2 for a few years now, and I love it. I know almost all basic/intermediate commands of what an admin should have. I also love to share my knowledge on other things whenever needed. I will make sure sent report and make sure the staff will know about it.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play? Monday,Friday 3:00 - 11:00 PM, Thursday 5:00 - 12:00 AM SGT.(Edit)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play(Edit)
In my past experience I dealt with hackers and rules breakers on my friend's servers we had a system off 30 minute ban 1 hour ban 1 day ban and then perm ban. On here i would do the same just for mutes and only ban if I had approval by another admin. When I encounter rule breaker myself I always go to there profile so that is easy for me to track their profile. I then based on this decide if I see them rule breaking I will take a video of them, I always see rule break each day. If I find rule breaker on blackwonder I would first warn him in text chat if he is rule breaking again I will give thim a 1 hour ban while i asked for what I should do for a more perm punishment. I wouldn't just ban them unless I had permission.

Extra information(Edit)
I will take my chance by editing every single mistake I did so it might take a long time for me to fix my mistake.

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Incomplete punishments and player has multiple prior apps from what I remember if someone not on mobile could link.

Player has added new punishments now however they are incorrect for repeat offenses and player does not know how to handle a hacker.

Player has reorganized punishments and application to make it more concise and clear; However the punishments are still poorly done.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I feel like I could copy and paste almost any of the prior posts declining your application. Weird issues with your attempted joint application, you repeatedly applying to multiple communities[Titan] without any real improvement. It is my understanding that you just applied to Titan 2 days ago. Even with not being able to check chatlogs right now, I am confident in declining this application. I try to be kind when turning down applicants, I truly do. But I think you should find a new hobby aside from making admin applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom