Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wolfi's Introduction

Wolfi

Truly Feared
Hello,
I am a 15 year old gamer who has been gaming since 2007 so I have almost been playing games for 10 years which is pretty cool if you think of it :p. I love to skate and surf in my free time when I am not programming and playing games. I lead a very busy life studying for school (which I extremely hate), while I still play alot of gaming and spend alot of time outdoors. I started playing tf2 roughly 5 years ago and have got about 3000 hours combined on all my accounts. I recently joint the Jailbreak server and I am hooked, I look forward to my future in my community ;)!

-Wolfsi

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Nice to see when others started. I started about 3 years ago and got 4000 .-.

Anyway, welcome to blackwonder where all you dreams and hopes will come true.
Please step forward to donate your soul to us and join the community.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Welcome to Blackwonder! You've played around as many years as me (Passed 5 years on August) and I have 3500 hours! Hope you enjoy the community!

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Hello and welcome to our community!
We do out best to make your stay enjoyable and if there is a problem, just contact us!
Every of our server is made to have lots of fun alone or with your friends! Besides jailbreak. Just stay away from jailbreak. Thank you.
And lastly, our playerbase is one of the most respectful and nice of all communities!*
I hope you enjoy yourself!

If you muted everyone and turned out the soundlist. We do not take responsibility for broken headphones if you encounter the widespread species of singing Russian kids with bad microphones before you can mute them.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom