Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined WolfHunterSpy's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickster

Mildly Menacing
User name: WolfHunterSpy

Name
WolfHunterSpy

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:156515826

Your DiscordID
GamerWarriorTv#2654

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
GamerWarrior | Competitive [CSGO][BETA]

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
BlackWonder | JailBreak SG

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I want to learn more about moderator and experience taking care of a server since usually, my server doesn't have so many players playing cause its new and fresh. I also want to ban those players who break the rules of the server.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Supreme Leader of North Korea

When are you usually available to play?
Mondays to Wednesdays 4:00 PM - 12:00 AM Thursday to Friday 3:45 PM - 11:00 PM

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
General:
Spamming - I will warn them if not I will gag/mute 30 minutes, 60 minutes, 1-day, 2 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 8 weeks, permanent.
Hacking - I will spectate the suspect and record proof that the person is hacking and give a permanent ban.
Exposing Mod, Admin - I will mute/gag the person for 1 day, 2 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 8 weeks, permanent.
Abusing/griefing - I will warn the person if not 1-day ban, 2 days, 1 week, 3 weeks, 10 weeks, permanent.
Abuse CallAdmin - I will warn the person not to abuse call admin if not I will ban the person for 1 day, 2 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 8 weeks, permanent.
Being offensive - I will warn them if not 30 minutes mute, 60 minutes, 1-day, 2 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, permanent.
Inappropriate Content - I will warn them if not 30 minutes, 1 hour, 6 hours, 12 hours, 1-day ban, 2 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 8 weeks, permanent.

JailBreak:
Talking over warden - I will warn the person to stop talking over the warden if not 30 minutes mute, 60 minutes mute, 1 day mute, 2 days mute, 7days, permanent mute.
Delaying - I will warn the person to stop delaying if not slay, 1 day ban, 2 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, permanent.
Ghosting - I will warn the person not to ghost if not 30 minutes mute/gag, 60 minutes, 1 day, 2 days, 7 days, permanent.
Armoury camping - I will warn the person if not 30 minutes ban/team, 1 hour, 6 hours, 12 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 1 weeks, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 8 weeks, permanent.

Blue:
Not with warden
- I will warn the person to stick with the warden unless the warden told them to hunt rebels if not slain, 1 day team ban, 2 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 8 weeks, permanent...
Afk - I will kick them from the server.
Impersonating warden - I will warn the person not to a personating as warden if not 1 day ban, 2 day, 1 week, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 8 weeks, permanent.
Free hit - I warn the person to stop free hitting the red team if not I will slay him, 1 day ban, 2 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, permanent.
Free killing - I will warn the person if not 1 day ban, 2 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 8 weeks, permanent.
No microphone - I will warn the person to leave the blue team if not permanent team ban until they get a mic.
Mass Freekill - I will team ban them for 1 day, 2 days, 1 weeks, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 8 weeks, permanent.

Red:
Ammo glitch
- I will warn the person to slay themselves if not 1 day ban, 2 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 8 weeks, permanent.

Warden:
Unwarden
- I will warn the person that they can't unwarden unless they have been warden more than 3 times each round if not 1 day team ban, 2 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 8 weeks, permanent.
Kill Order - I will warn the person that they can't give a kill order if not 1 day team ban, 2 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 8 weeks, permanent.
Not giving orders and give freedays every round - I will warn the person to leave blue team if not 1 day team ban, 2 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 8 weeks, permanent.
illegal ff - I will warn the warden to turn off friendly fire if not it won't be fair to other players who died because of that unless its cell wars or Hunger Game if not 1 day team ban, 2 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 8 weeks, permanent.
Changing Red team's name - I warn the warden that they can't change Red team's name if not 1 day team ban, 2 days, 4 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 8 weeks, permanent.
Invalid Last Request - I warn the warden that they can't do a invalid Lr if not 1 day team ban, 2 days, 4 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 8 weeks, permanent.

Last edited:

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
Hello WolfHunterSpy.

This answer makes no sense. When do you have time? Please correct this and write your usual playtimes.
When are you usually available to play?
Depending if I have time to play

You don't know how the punishments system works.
1 hour mute, 1 day mute, 10 days mute, 1 month mute, 10 months mute
From 1 hour to 1 day and then 10 days is a big jump. Too big.
It would normally be like this 1 hour> 2 hours> 4 hours> 8 hours> 1 day> 2 days> 1 week> 2 weeks> Permanent.

It doesn't look like you have learned anything from your previous applications.

Based on your application, I personally don't think you would do great as a moderator.
-Support

• Haha
Reactions: Jim

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Spamming - I will warn them if not 30 minutes mute, 1 hour mute, 1 day mute, 10 days mute, 1 month mute, 10 months mute, permanent mute.
You give them a gag if they're spamming, not a mute.
Exposing Mod, Admin - I will ban the person for 1 day, 2 days, 10 days, 1 month, 10 months, permanent.
You gag/mute them, not ban them.
Calling out false information - I will warn the person not to call out false information if not 1 day ban, 2 days, 10 days, 1 month, 10 months, permanent.
Not a rule and should be included in the BLU's section as "impersonating warden".
Talking over warden - I will warn the person to stop talking over the warden if not 30 minutes mute, 60 minutes mute, 1 day mute, 2 days mute, 10 days mute, 1 month mute, 10 months mute, permanent mute.
Very inconsistent punishment ladder. Why not put it at 7 days instead of 10 days. And a 10 month mute is just unnecessary. I'd go straight to a permanent mute.
No microphone - I will warn the person to leave blue team if not 1 day team ban, 2 days, 10 days, 1 month, 10 months, permanent.
If they don't have a mic just permanently teamban them until they get one.
illegal ff - I will warn the person that he/she has turned on an illegal ff if didn't turn off and one red died because of that I will slay, 1 day team ban, 2 days, 10 days, 1 month, 10 months,permanent.
So if everyone got to the verge of death, you would just warn them? Please explain.
Afk - I will team ban them for 10 seconds.
This does not make any sense at all. Either kick them, or don't do anything.
Unwarden - I will warden the person that they can't unwarden unless they have been warden more than 3 times each round if not 1 day team ban, 2 days, 10 days, 1 month, 10 months, permanent.
I do not understand, do you mean "warn them" ?
Not giving orders and give freedays every round - I will warn the person to team blue team if not 1 day team ban, 2 days, 10 days, 1 month, 10 months, permanent.
What?
Giving random players lr even though its the start of the round - I will warn the person to leave blue if not 1 day team ban, 2 days, 10 days, 1 month, 10 month, permanent.
Unlikely to happen but if it does, dont warn, just slay the warden and ban them.

These are just the ones that stand out the most, I could choose to comment more but I do not think that would help the Application.

Due to what's been said by Lala and your odd punishments and scaling, I will have to go with a -Support.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You aren't even on our discord server. I don't see much of a marginal difference than your last several applications last year.

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

To me, you seem powerhungry.

You've made plenty of applications in the past and have barely improved from them. This application is undoubtedtly much better compared to your priors and I don't think I have any complaints about it so far but you did require an admin to do a lot of nitpicking for you to actually finalize it. Sending an incomplete application does not paint a good picture.

I have a question, who is this?
They once considered themselves a bot for your group yet clearly is not considering the fact that they had made an (albeit declined) admin application. They were also under your IP address.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I just realized this is here, so let's get to the point.

As @markk has mentioned
but you did require an admin to do a lot of nitpicking for you to actually finalize it.
Pretty much this shows how truly bad your admin application is, even though you have fixed it, you had a lot of mistakes to begin with.
Therefore, the "Fixing" you've done is pretty much pointless.

Also this:

To be honest that is my 2nd account @markk

No... just no, you're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay power hungry.
And that explains why you always had GARBAGE applications.

Personally speaking I don't think you should embarrass yourself any further, and to never apply again, unless you've truly changed for good.

Honestly... you make all of these admin apps, yet you don't even make reports on rule breakers, nor are you even on our discord server...
how do you expect us to see that you CARE in the slightest with the community?
I personally see you as power hungry, given the context.

This is probably the most deserved -Support I ever gave to anyone.
I hope you reflect on your mistakes and understand where the problem truly lies, and to fix it.

I'd suggest to as a first step to make valid reports on rule breakers on our servers to show your activity, and to show how you REALLY care about "Helping" the community.
The rest is up to you to figure out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom