Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

~Wolf! introduction

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

Hello everyone, my name is Wolf and I am new on BlackWonder

I am 25 years old and my hobbies are Drawing and Game Dev/Art.
My favorite Gamemodes are Jailbreak, Freak Fortress and Tower Defence!
I used to live in the UK but I moved out to the Netherlands.

Hope to see you around in the servers! :3

Cheers~

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Hello and welcome to our forums!

You might see me from time to time on FF, since Maimix always orders me there to Mute lil singing russian kids with shitty mic... the last time he needed to call me back 4 times because these little fuc- I mean young players always start mic spamming again when I leave. Gave the last two a 3 day mute. Hope that will teach them.

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

Welcome to Blackwonder, Wolf. <3
c: See you in Jailbreak. Also, would love to see some of your art.

I'll make sure to create a new Thread under off-topic to show off Artwork with the rest of the community if there isn't one!
Wonder how things will go in the servers, always nice to meet new players/users in the servers and Forums.

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

Hello and welcome to our forums!

You might see me from time to time on FF, since Maimix always orders me there to Mute lil singing russian kids with shitty mic... the last time he needed to call me back 4 times because these little fuc- I mean young players always start mic spamming again when I leave. Gave the last two a 3 day mute. Hope that will teach them.

Lovely Gamemode, I defenetly know what you mean with those "Russian pop stars" on there.
Used to drop by FF oftenly to Gag/Mute some russian kids~ Silly

Sakuya

Trickster
Hey there Wolf doc! Its Sak!! Im glad you made your way across the vast land and arrived here in the forums! I hope to see you around in the forums and give me a call if there is trouble that needs to be sorted out doctor! Well not much more to say, Sak out!

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Yey! Pikachu 3ds brothas >w>
Welcome <3

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

Normal? NORMAL? We don't do normal here!

normal.png

Genie

Somewhat Threatening
Welcome to Black Wonder, and I hope you enjoy the community and its servers as much as everybody else. Glad to have you on board, stay Frosty!

tumblr_mgugwmBPCn1reats2o1_500.gif

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom