Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined williamdagoat's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

williamdagoat

Username: williamdagoat

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:159986031

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why should we revoke your punishment?
i was just randomly banned, i dont know what duplicate account is, sorry if this isnt enough infomation thats really all i know

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You mean the interp-abusing account created less than a month ago on your own IP and playing on the exact same servers as you within the same day isn't yours?

williamdagoat

is that what duplicate account means? alt account? i didnt know interp could get you banned i was just using it to beacuse i saw it in a video. i only made the account to get the skull hat from crafting the spine chilling skull.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
What it looks like from here, is that you joined on your alt for the first time in a while, immediately tried to mess with network settings, then got banned.

Instead of resolving this, you went right back onto your main account in order to keep playing, while banned.

I would appreciate if you could help me understand the situation better.

williamdagoat

i tried to get the account unbanned but the website wasnt working i think it was the captcha. I was just gonna play on my main account until i could get the website working but it got banned aswell. i tried to make an account but it didnt work again either. thats why i didnt go to appeal the ban right away, because i couldnt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom