Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined will5023's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
What is your SteamID? [U:1:136931483]

Who has banned you? Ben

Why were you banned? I was team banned for a specified amount of minutes i cant remember, from blu for accidentally and unknowingly (the rule not the fact it was consecutive) doing a hunger games consecutively to another hunger games I was warned in chat but believed them to be wrong as i believed the 3 minigame in a row rule applies to this.

Why should we unban you? Technically you shouldnt because i did break the rules but having seen it done many times before i was certain it was allowed, ive read the rules and obviously it is not, i'm generally a good guard and an instant team ban for making one mistake and ignoring someone who suggestedd otherwise when i've put almost 90 hours of good trying to follow the rules gameplay in the server seems unfair, especially when i've seen other people do a lot when admins are in servers and not get team banned or anything (usually not the major stuff but still something as accidental as forgetting a rule should be forgiveable)

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

It's not my job to read the rules for you, theres a link at the top of the forums, you should probably click on that and select "Jailbreak rules". Suicide also warned you in chat, and told fufu about it before he choose his LR. So you had 2 chances to not do hunger games, just because he isn't an admin, doesn't mean you don't listen to him.

4d2742a9c5c843c093509931a3a7f0b1.png

Supposedly this was the 3rd or 4th round you were doing it, and if suicide has literally just muted someone to stop doing it, then you do it again? You are clearly doing something very wrong.

So to sum up:

Ignored fellow player on Jailbreak after he vote muted the previous warden for doing it again, then your great idea was to do the same thing again, then come and complain that you got banned because you didn't read the rules on the forums? Granted it says that on there, but I have never referred anyone to that area of the rules, I always tell them the forums, not sure about any other admin of course, but if you need the rules, you go to the forums, and if you are still unsure, you message an admin.

Your ban was for either 2 hours or 4 hours, I can't remember.

However, I won't be removing your teamban. Another admin can if they feel it is unjust.

will5023

i think you'll find i was actually alt tabbed whilst suicide was explaining it to fufu otherwise i obviously would have seen and not done it, that was the 3rd round i was aware it had been done but not by me,i have read most of the rules but sometimes it's easy to forget things, to state i ignored suicide was not fair as i did not, i just believed he was incorrect which as I've said i now know isnt true, it's a fair ban but incredibly incredibly harsh.

I have read the rules but not with a fine tooth comb and like i said I've seen it be done consecutively without complaint many times and have had people come in from other servers saying that we cant do rules we are allowed to do here so i believed that was what was happening in this case.

I'm not salty and its a fair ban but also harsh, i think a warning of at least just an inround slay would have sufficed not a full team ban.

will5023

I was there, I warned you. But, you didn't listen so Ben team banned. c:
like i said in my previous post i was alt tabbed and pretty much believed you to be wrong as i've had people who believe different rules come in before, even asking in discord about it, plus i'd seen this done many times before so presumed i was okay to. it's a fair ban but also unfair too

Sakuya

Trickster
Team ban is justified. Sorry will but you did ignore the warnings as it seems
Although some players are loyal and they put decent amount of hours into the servers, some end up mass free killing or whatever.
Make sure next time to thoroughly read the rules to ensure that another mistake such as this one won't happen again.
Wait out the team ban and learn from your mistakes and make sure to correct others from making the same mistake.

will5023

Team ban is justified. Sorry will but you did ignore the warnings as it seems
Although some players are loyal and they put decent amount of hours into the servers, some end up mass free killing or whatever.
Make sure next time to thoroughly read the rules to ensure that another mistake such as this one won't happen again.
Wait out the team ban and learn from your mistakes and make sure to correct others from making the same mistake.
i'm happy to say it's justified, just feels rather unfair from my point of view (though when will a ban ever feel fair from the banees pov) seeing as it was my first ever infringement and was alt tabbed so didnt see a prior warning but like ben said not your jobs to read me the rules. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom