Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined WhyNotDoom's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyNotDoom

Username: WhyNotDoom

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:199038591

Who has punished you?
Anti-cheat/Console

Why were you punished?
For cheating, which I was.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I already made a guest appeal and I missed the how to make a proper appeal section so I made an account and I'm making a new one to fix my mistakes, sorry if this seems like spam I don't mean it to be.

I want to start off by saying that I'm sorry, even if I'm sure you hear it a lot and it holds little weight, I want to put it out there anyways. I also want to say that I agree with the ban and don't think it was undeserving and I very much respect the very strict anti-cheating policy BlackWonder has, I used to cheat a few years ago and as you'd expect I got banned for it, I've been banned for about 2 years-ish now I believe and I really regret it, playing against bots opened my eyes to why it's so unfun to play against cheaters of any kind and why it's a cringe thing to do in the first place, I've been playing tf2 clean for a while now and honestly I hugely regret cheating on BlackWonder, I regret it in general but especially here, because zombies was genuinely my favorite tf2 community gamemode and I've really missed playing it. I know nobody probably gives a shit about cheaters and I understand that and don't really expect or think I really deserve much sympathy but I do want to express that I would be overwhelmingly grateful for the opportunity to play on BlackWonder servers again as they were intended to be played on. I take full responsibility for my actions, no "Someone was on my account" or "I wasn't cheating" or any bs to try and divert blame, I own up to my mistakes and want to be a better player and have been trying to be for the past year or so, I understand unbans don't really happen for cheaters of any kind but your time and consideration is very much appreciated, I was a bit of a stupid kid and I'm probably a bit of a stupid adult now but I'm smart enough to know when I was wrong and this was a circumstance where I was very much in the wrong. I'm hoping that 2 years is long enough for you to consider this appeal, that maybe I've served enough time, if not I understand but please consider it, it would genuinely mean a lot to me, thank you.

WhyNotDoom

the exact reason is listed as "[Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (CMSP) | Weapon: tf_weapon_pistol"

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I appreciate the honesty, but unfortunately it's our policy to not unban cheaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom