Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed why xoteh should be let back on the server!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xoteh

Strange
I believe this suggestion should be looked into further detail and understand why I should be let back on the server!
Firstly, I am known on the Blackwonder EU Dodgeball community for being the best 13 year old kid on the sever, I've been on the EU leader boards #1 position many times without trying and was hackusated by one of the few best players, e.g. silorak. The anti-cheat then got me falsely banned and I came back shitting on players with a alt!

Secondly, I've posted blackwonder content that has went sought of viral in the TF2 community. The video is me ddosing the server + raiding the discord with 100 bots which state the following "xoteh is god!!!!" which I 100% agree as well as many others. This shows I can post good content and I can provide you with views, believe it or not but I went on a different device and typed on 'YouTube' the following: "Blackwonder", and my video decides to pop up which shows the good side of the server, and that good side that I am talking about is how memey and fuck worthy blackwonder can be.

Thirdly, I am rated by many Blackwonder staff members like 'Jim'. Jim has always been a personal favourite of mine since he has really funny jokes and emotes on the discord server. As well as Benedevil who can also vouch for me since I am respected by him and his girlfriend. The rest of the staff are boring and Silorak is the only biased staff member I dislike, he doesn't deserve his role position and should be demoted as he supported a dox with his friend that was targeted on my friend. Then he claimed the opposite on the discord when I reported it with unsufficent evidence, how sad..

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
870A7E9F-6778-4160-BBB4-5819D4334986.jpeg

Warrak

Rage Inducing

Warrak

I am known on the Blackwonder EU Dodgeball community for being the best 13 year old kid on the sever, The video is me ddosing the server + raiding the discord with 100 bots which state the following "xoteh is god!!!!" which I 100% agree as well as many others. my video decides to pop up which shows the good side of the server, and that good side that I am talking about is how memey and fuck worthy blackwonder can be.

Thirdly, I am rated by many Blackwonder staff members like 'Jim'. blah blah blah
If I were you, I would feel nothing but shame

Moisty_Melon

Moisty

Secondly, I've posted blackwonder content that has went sought of viral in the TF2 community. The video is me ddosing the server + raiding the discord with 100 bots which state the following "xoteh is god!!!!" which I 100% agree as well as many others. This shows I can post good content and I can provide you with views, believe it or not but I went on a different device and typed on 'YouTube' the following: "Blackwonder", and my video decides to pop up which shows the good side of the server, and that good side that I am talking about is how memey and fuck worthy blackwonder can be.

ScreenShot_20200429221038.png

Not gonna lie son, you posted cringe :cool:
How is 387 views or roughly half of your subscriber base, a "viral" video?
KAPPA
KAPPA
KAPPA

Bagel

View attachment 16543
Not gonna lie son, you posted cringe :cool:
How is 387 views or roughly half of your subscriber base, a "viral" video?
KAPPA
KAPPA
KAPPA
moisty do be lookin kinda right tho
xoteh claims he's gone viral, but if asked anyone about his name, its either "that kid who thinks hes a hacker but downloaded a script to ddos a server" or "who's that"
kinda cringe bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom