Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Why was I banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

charypro

Moss

One day I was wanting to play some uber upgrades, on a blackwonder server becasue they are the only good ones, and I was surprised to see that I had been banned. It said to check bans.blackwonder.tf, so I did. I searched my name and nothing came up. I don't have any hacks, I don't micspam or chatspam, I don't advertise hacks and I stick to the rules. If an admin sees this, can you please tell me why I was banned?

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

You were banned for having a aimbot, reason given by @RainbowRob

Please make a proper ban appeal though, you can do by looking at the right side on the main forums.

EDIT: https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=151.225.148.230&advType=ip&Submit

EDIT #2:
61a74d3183.png

Last edited:

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

To be clear. It's the ip that is the same. In theory, someone could've used that ip, got banned and now that you use that ip the server doesn't let you up.

The fact that the hacker was banned on 2016.11.15 and you were last connected to an uber upgrades server on 2016.11.20 11:53:39 kind of supports this I think.
If you had the same ip all along then you couldn't have played on these dates.
uber01.png

uber02.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom