Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered why not many australian servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwagDoge

hi whenever i play team fortress 2 i cannot see alot of your servers ooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Can you please add more sorry for spam thx

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
The servers that we have are optimised to be the best for a wider range of people (that is what I think), so australia and Asia players connect to SG and AUS servers, US connects to their regions etc.

Pan Pan

Truly Feared
The servers that we have are optimised to be the best for a wider range of people (that is what I think), so australia and Asia players connect to SG and AUS servers, US connects to their regions etc.
Yea, I wanted to play on AUS so i can have the best internet experience but the server is always empty so i had no choice but to play on SG

Warrak

Rage Inducing

Warrak

hi whenever i play team fortress 2 i cannot see alot of your servers ooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Can you please add more sorry for spam thx
Feel free to add me and message me when I'm online so I can better understand your question:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198414972612
Make sure to leave a comment who you are on my profile so I don't get mixed up. Something like "I'm the confused forum guy" or idk.

If you need help with what I think is the server searcher for tf2, then I suggesting typing just "blackwonder" into the "tags" filter and it will show ALL of the current servers most-likely owned by blackwonder regardless of region, and from there you can sort throught the ones that maybe you lost track of.

Last edited:

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello,
could you specify what servers you are missing in australia?

We currently have:

BlackWonder AUS | 2Fort
BlackWonder AUS | Dodgeball
BlackWonder AUS | Duel
BlackWonder AUS | Dustbowl
BlackWonder AUS | Dustbowl | Class Wars
BlackWonder AUS | Highertower | x100 Weapons
BlackWonder AUS | Hightower | No Carts
BlackWonder AUS | Jailbreak
BlackWonder AUS | MVM | x100 Weapons
BlackWonder AUS | Orange | x-1 Weapons
BlackWonder AUS | Orange | x10 Weapons
BlackWonder AUS | Prophunt
BlackWonder AUS | Trade Plaza
BlackWonder AUS | Turbine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom