Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Why is there 2 "Funny" reactions?

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

See with quick analysis, you could faintly tell the difference between the two. They clearly show different stages of humor. This can be seen where one of them has their tongue out, I mean who does that? This is clearly a case related to the Illuminati, they are just trying to hide it by only having two funny reactions instead of three because we all know triangles have three sides. Taking even further analysis, we could see that one of them has tears; What else shed tears? Eyes, and how many eyes are there? Two.
2 (eyes) - 1 (tear) = 1.
The Illuminati is one organization and it has one eye. Coincidence? I think not.
Illuminati is definitely at play, I mean think about it. This would mean that Blackwonder was under influence the entire time, this explains why Garfield only has three panels because three sides, three panels. But just like the symbol of only having two reactions, there is only Half Life and Half Life 2 (and all the episodes but they're irrelevant), and you know what's missing? The third game, just like the third reaction; if Half Life 3 commences, Blackwonder would have no choice but to surrender its power to Valve, we were fooled since the start!!!!
It could just be accidently overlooked when making the new forum. It doesn't really matter that much and I highly doubt people would care which funny reaction they used.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom