Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why do people desire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PicklePicklePickle

Somewhat Threatening

I don’t fucking know. I’m not some philosopher who wastes my time with these questions. I’m not some sort of neuroscientist who studies brain pattern and shit. What I desired that session, was something else, a message. I wanted to send a message even though, ironically, I literally couldn’t (I was gagged). So, I found a revolutionary way of sending this message without even being in the server! Ladies and gentlemen, this shit is fucking wild. Before I get into what I did let me tell you about WHY I did it. So, I was playing on this server and had it up to fucking here with these wardens. I’ve already joined two other servers and today for some reason every jailbreak server is a no-fun-fuck-you zone. I get that wardens can do trick commands but holy fucking SHIT BALLS. These fuck heads are acting as if they LIVE off the blood of inmates. By the way they’re playing you’d think that if they don’t kill at least half of red team in the first minute of a round they’d fucking die. After raging in chat about a shitty ass command, which got a third of red killed, I got gagged. I couldn’t type in chat which meant that all the entertainment value that I would get from playing on this server is vanished, not that there was much of it anyways… Now in my mind I was thinking: “FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK”. Until a brilliant idea came to me, I need to send a message. Now you might be wondering what this ‘message’ thing I’m talking about is, but I don’t think I really need to explain what it is. To me, explaining what the message I’m sending is, is like explaining how to breath. Anyways, my plan was genius because of how simple it is. I have NEVER, I repeat NEVER seen anyone do this. I joined the server! And then! I left the server! Whenever a person enters the server it says that they connected to the server in chat. And when they leave it says that they disconnected. So, you continuously see this message every 6 seconds.

“[TFStats] Pickle Da Goldfish(#3819,0) has joined from United States!”
“Pickle Da Goldfish Disconnect by user.”

If that isn’t the most glorious thing you’ve ever fucking seen, then you’re either lying or you’re an alien. At first, I was very doubtful since no one gave a shit. No joke, I did it for 20 minutes straight and no one mentioned it. But I persisted, I told myself that “I have to get the message across”. I did it for another 15 minutes and people are going apeshit (according to my friend who was in the server). People started to care about me joining and leaving the server. Now I can’t really describe in detail what happened in the server, but every time I joined, I did get two seconds of voice chat. Here’s what I remember:
“I think he’s funny”
“Spam”
“Knife Pit”
And that’s about it. 100% that spam one is about me, those other ones might not be related to me.

All good things must come to an end. And sadly, that includes great historical moments such as this one. I got banned. Now let’s look at the reason because I find this shit hilarious. I got a 2-day ban and the reason is “spamming chat by connecting and reconnecting”. Now, what is considered spamming? Obviously, it would be doing something repeatedly. So, here’s where it gets stupid. If I were a regular on the server, wouldn’t I be joining the server multiple times and disconnecting the same amount of times. Arguably, every person who has joined that server many times has spammed that message. Now there’s two counterpoints to this.
  • When you did it, it was annoying.
  • You did it many times in a short duration, other people do it in longer durations.

For the first one, annoying isn’t concrete. For example, some people might find getting rick rolled annoying, I don’t. As for the second one, time isn’t in the definition of spamming. Spamming is simply sending identical messages, not sending identical messages during a short period of time. Now for blackwonder specifically, they define spamming as flooding. Let’s be honest here, what the fuck does flooding mean. If 5 people join the server, the chat just got flooded. Do you ban all of them? What about when there’s a math question that says “76/76” and 5 people put 1 in the chat. Or when warden asks the inmates what they want to do today and there’s that one dickhead who puts deathrun 5 times because he doesn’t like having fun. And what about when a blu gets a freekill and the guy who died starts putting “freekill!” in chat so it can get attention? Now, they obviously mean when one person floods the entire chat. But this message isn’t in my control. I’m not flooding it, the server is. When I join the server, I don’t get a say as to whether or not I want the connection message to be sent, it just sends automatically.​
I have said all I wanted to say in this. If you made it this far congrats. I don’t know how good this was to read and don’t really feel like revising it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom