Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Why are the "Instant Respawn" servers not instant respawn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezra

Mildly Menacing

Ezra

After you die, there is a kill cam. May not sound like much, but before it was an instant respawn the frame after you died. Now the impatient gamer must suffer through seconds of wasted time. Please fix (or at least explain why it was changed if it was purposeful).

Reactions: Jim

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
There was a suggestion quite recently about people wanting a killcam due to ragdolls. That is why there is now a killcam.

Ezra

Mildly Menacing

Ezra

There was a suggestion quite recently about people wanting a killcam due to ragdolls. That is why there is now a killcam.
Why would a cosmetic thing like rag dolls, that even some people disable, have to make everyone wait? Don't get me wrong, I'm not that impatient. It's just that I expected an instant respawn from an instant respawn server.

When I had ragdolls enabled, they were still working just fine anyway. Every once in a while, some ragdolls appeared in spawn, but that was just occasionally.

(At least just make Hightower No Carts No Crits NY have instant respawn for the hard core gamers ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom